Raja Ampat Aggressor is a diving liveaboard run by Aggressor Fleet, formerly known as Ocean Rover, it offers diving trips in Raja Ampat, Triton Bay, Banda Sea and Derawan Islands, accommodating up to 16 guests per trip.
Raja Ampat Aggressor is a 30 meters long, 8 meters wide professional steel dive yacht, Like all Aggressor Fleet's yacht, it built to Lloyd’s Registry and American Bureau of Shipping Standards, cruises at 8 knots and has 220-volt power. It was expressly designed to conduct safe, comfortable and efficient oceanic & marine-life expeditions.
The spacious salon offers a comfortable dining and sitting arrangement, a fully equipped entertainment center. The interior has been kept light and airy and has a relaxed atmosphere. The salon has a refreshments corner and our extensive marine life library is kept here as well.
The upper deck or sun deck is shaded and is everyone’s favourite area for relaxing and socializing between dives. A second refreshments corner is located here and passengers can sit around the large picnic style table or settle down on one of the comfortable lounge chairs.
Raja Ampat Aggressor’s unique feature is the revolutionary “whale-deck”, the lower section of the dive-deck is where the dinghies are stored when the vessel is underway and allow easy access to the water.
You can relax and enjoy in the spacious salon or upper shadow or sun deck, comfortable dining and seating arrangement and a fully equipped entertainment center. It offers you all you need with the aim to support and assist your passion for diving and professional photography standards, your stay and your dreams.
Raja Ampat Aggressor has 8 comfortable cabins, it can accommodate up to 16 guests per trip:
All cabins have private bathrooms, individually controlled air-conditioning, lots of storage space, monitor with media player.
1 Master Stateroom (#5)：
Located on the upper deck, comes with a qeen size double bed, seaview window.
2 Deluxe Stateroom (#3 & 4)：
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with a double bed (lower) and a single bed (upper) in bunk-style, seaview window.
3 Twin staterooms (#6, 7, 8)：
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with two single beds in L-Shaped, seaview window.
2 Twin staterooms (#1, 2)：
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with a single bed (lower) and a single bed (upper) in L-Shaped (bunk-style), portholes.
For 8D/7N trip, 22 dives can be offered.
For 11D/10N trip, 33 dives can be offered.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) or credit cards.
- Crew Number：13, including 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening