Rags II is a traditional Philippine banca with outriggers 27 m long and 4.5 m wide, which makes for a very stable platform to dive from and sleep on.This exotic and traditional boat, the Rags II will let you make the best dive in Philippines.
The Rags II is a 27 Metre (88ft) traditional Philippine Banka, built and powered for comfort, safety and stability. The stabilising outriggers offer some extra living space on board, perfect for hanging hammocks, sunbatheing or feeling the water on your feet during a crossing. She has 220 volt power on board.
The Rags II sleeps up to 8 guests in privacy and comfort.
The main deck has a traditional dining area with a TV/DVD and an assortment of movies and books
The dive deck is spacious and well equipped with personal gear boxes and an in-place fill station. A camera table with electrical socket and a rinse tank are conveniently located for washing dive equipment and cameras.
The Rags II lower deck has 8 comfortable staterooms and 2 shared heads.
All cabins have individual storage, drawers and AC.
- 8 Twin Staterooms: Double bed (lower) and single (upper) bunk-style bed, window.
- 2 Shared heads with shower, soap and shampoo.
5 dives per day (except on the last day) including night dive.
Weights, weight belts and 12l aluminium tanks with standard yoke valves are included.
All dives are guided by professionals and from the mother ship.
- Nitrox Available: Included.
- Technical Dive Available: Rate on request and must be booked in advance.
- 15l tanks Available : Rate on request and must be booked in advance.
- Rental Dive Equipment Available: Consisting of Apex rental gear. Rate on request and must be booked in advance.
- Dive Insurance： Mandatory.
- Travel Insurance: Recommended.
- Wi-Fi Internet Available： No.
- Payment on board： By cash only: USD and local currency PHP: Pilipino Pesos.
- Crew gratuities : Not included, an average is 5 to 10% of your cruise price depending upon your satisfaction.
- Other: Use of kayak: Included.
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Destinations||Coron and Apo Reef|
|Facilities||Water Toys, Rebreathe Friendly, Massage or Spa|