Queen of Musandam is a traditional Arabic style vessel, it offers dive liveaboard trips around the Musandam Peninsula, it can welcome 12 guests per trip.
Queen of Musandam also named as Yellow Dhow, was built in 2006, it is a 24.6 meters long traditional Arabic style liveaboard, operate by Al Marsa Fleet who has been diving and cruising in Musandam Peninsula since 1999.
Queen of Musandam offering guests the traditional feeling with mixing up with modern touches all over the ship: on the main deck, there is an indoor air conditioned salon with large windows, wooden floor and bright white walls.
Furthermore, on the upped deck, you’ll find a partially covered sundeck with with dining area and many cushioned benches for sunbather. It is where freshly cooked meals are served everyday, onboard chefs will prepare a variety of local & international cuisines. All the food is freshly cooked onboard the vessel. The food is in buffet style and consists of main courses, salad’s fruits, and sweets. Tea, coffee and water from the dispenser are available free of charge at all time.
Queen of Musandam have 220v supplies with plug sockets accept 3 pin square and round pins. If you are used to 110v supply you will need to bring your own transformer.
Queen of Musandam has 6 guests cabins in total, it can host maximum of 12 guests per trip:
All cabins provide air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom, reading light.
Towels for use in the cabins are supplied but we recommend that you bring your own towel to take aboard for use after diving or swimming.
6 Standard Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin has two single beds side by side and an extra bed in bunk style, each cabin has a porthole.
16 - 18 dives per week, depends on the route and condition.
Only 1 - 2 dive(s) will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Not available at the moment
- 15L Tanks：Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional cost, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment.
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD/OMR/UAE) ONLY
- Crew Number：4, include 1 dive guide
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Facilities||Water Toys, Fishing gear|