Putri Papua is a budget dive liveaboard runs by Grand Komodo, it offering dive liveaboard trips in Raja Ampat all year, it can accommodate up to 9 guests.
Putri Papua is a 26 meters long, 5.5 meters wide traditional Pisini schooner, cruise at 8 knots per hour.
Putri Papua is fully adapted for the needs of small diving groups in a simple, clean, and well organised boat with limited budget.
On the main deck, there is a fan cooled lounge with dining seating for 10 people, a TV, CD/DVD player, as well as some an assortment of movies, CDs and books.
The upper deck is shaded sun deck with chaise longues.
Putri Papua also features camera work stations, camera battery charging stations, on dive platform shower, 10 gear up stations, 18 scuba tank.
Putri Papua has 5 simple guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 9 guests per trip :
All cabins are with ensuite bathroom, air conditioner, outlets.
1 Twin Beds Cabin :
Located on the upper deck, with two single beds side by side, seaview window.
1 Double Bed Cabin :
Located on the lower deck, with a double bed, portholes.
1 Twin Beds Cabin :
Located on the lower deck, with two single beds, portholes.
1 Bunk Beds Cabin :
Located on the lower deck, with two bunk beds, portholes.
1 Single Cabin :
Located on the lower deck, with a single bed, portholes.
3 dives per day + alternating additional night dives.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Not available at the moment
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/IDR) only
- Crew Number：7, include 1 - 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Marine park fees/Port fees