Princess Haleema is a professional dive liveaboard with deluxe standards, runs by Seafari Diving Fleet, it provides various liveaboard routes in the Maldives, it can accommodate up to 22 guests per trip.
Princess Haleema is a professional dive yacht running by the famous French liveaboard operator - Seafari Diving Fleet. It provides guests quality time and pleasant moments in the Maldives. It keeps a yearly renovation for the best comfort.
Princess Haleema measuring 36 meters in length and 10 meters in width, with Volvo Engine, it cruises at 9 knots per hour. Onboard, there are 4 decks in total :
On the partially shaded Sky deck, you will find lots of chaise longues, cushioned benches/sofa, as well as an outdoor jacuzzi for relaxation between the dives.
On the upper deck, there are 2 relaxation area : at the front and back of the boat, the front sundeck is completely open, equipped with a sofa. And the back deck, thre is a spacious outdoor lounge with shaded area equipped with lots of cushioned sofa-bed, benches, tables where you can get a cool drink while sea watching.
On the main deck, there is a beautiful & spacious air conditioned salon which also can use as indoor dining area, equipped with sound system (CD player & Tape player), a Plasma TV and DVD/VCR connected with home theatre audio system, Book/Magazine/CD/DVD library, tables, charis, sofas, as well as power supply facilities.
Like other liveaboards in the Maldives, all diving is done from the dive dhoni boat, which provide comfort and function at the same time. All the equipment stay in the dive dhoni (compressors, tanks etc.) in order to keep the noise away from the main boat when filling the tanks.
Princess Haleema has 11 beautiful cabins which can comfortably accommodate up to 22 guests per trip.
All cabins are in good size, and each cabin has air conditioning, a private bathroom with shower and toilet, ample storage space, mirror, wardrobe, power supply with 220 volts is available.
2 VIP Suites (Cabin 10 & Cabin 11) :
Located on the upper deck, each with a double bed, a table and armchair, mini refrigerator and lots of seaview windows.
1 Deluxe Twin Cabin (Cabin 13) :
Located on the upper deck, with two separate singel beds, large wide seaview windows.
4 Standard Double Cabins (Cabin 1 - 4):
Located on the lower deck, each with one double bed, and few portholes.
4 Standard Twin Cabins (Cabin 5 - 8):
Located on the lower deck, each with one double bed and one separate singel bed, and few portholes.
For 8D/7N routes: will provide 15 dives + possible additional dives
For 11D/10N routes: will provide 22 dives + possible additional dives
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide expericed guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional cost
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (Euro/USD) or credit card (VISA, Mastercard)
- Crew Number：Unknown, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Standard Double Twin||$2,097.14|
|Upper Deck Cabin||$2,208.69|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees