Princess Dhonkamana is a deluxe standard dive liveaboard runs by an European team, it offers dive liveaboard trips to most of the areas in Maldives, it can accommodates max. of 18 guests.
Princess Dhonkamana is the perfect vessel to cruise the cristal clear waters of the Maldives. It was built in 2008, measures 31 meters and 10 meters in breadth, it cruises at 10 knots, it also has 220-volt power on board. An ideal boat for both individual and groups.
On the main deck, spacious indoor common areas and a comfortable lounge are the perfect place for you to relax after a day of diving with TV, vide recorder, DVD player, stereo player, and an assortment of movies, CDs and books. There is also a bar in the lounge area, where aperitif drinks and tasty snacks are served. And the covered outdoor dining area is where you will usually enjoy your buffet style dining.
Princess Dhonkamana will provide local delights and the freshest food onboard, breakfast, lunch and dinner onboard are a mix of Maldivian, continental and Italian cuisine. All meals are served buffet style. In the cooling atmosphere of the lounge, our resident bartender will serve up speciality drinks for all tastes.
There arae 3 ourdoor relaxing decks for guests to chat or enjoy the view during the dives: one located on the back of main deck, one on the back of the upper deck, and finally the top sundeck.
The top sundeck provides stunning views of paradise for those working on their tan, there are many chaise chairs and mattresses for use, as well as an outdoor jacuzzi for those who looking for a special treatment.
In addition, all diving is done from the dive dhoni boat, which provide comfort and function at the same time. All the equipment stay in the dive dhoni (compressors, tanks etc.) in order to keep the noise away from the main boat when filling the tanks and cruising.
Princess Dhonkamana has 9 comfortable guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 18 guests per trip :
All cabins are air-conditioned and equipped with ensuite bathroom/shower, wardrobe and storage.
3 Suite Cabins (#101 - 103):
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with a double bed, seaview windows.
2 Deluxe Cabins (#106, 107):
Located on the lower deck, these are the largest cabin onboard, each cabin comes with a double bed and a single, portholes.
2 Standard Cabins (#104, 109):
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with a double bed, portholes.
2 Standard Cabins (#105, 108):
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, portholes.
17 dives per week, include 1 night, depending on conditions.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Water Sports Equipment：Fishing gear, Snorkel gear
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional cost
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD/Euro/MVR)
- Crew Number：13, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills