Philippine Siren is a professional dive yacht runs by Siren Fleet, it offers dive liveaboard trips in Tubbataha, Southern Visayas, Malapascua, Southern Leyte and Bohol according to dive season, it can accommodate up to 16 guests.
Special offer (- 20 %)
Limited Time Offer - Applies to new reservations made before June 30, 2018.
Philippine Siren was built in 2013. It is a 40 meters long, 9.7 meters wide professional dive liveaboard, cruises at 10 knots. Like other Siren Fleet's yachts, it was built on the Indonesian Island of Sulawesi and is a traditional “Phinisi” handcrafted from ironwood and teak.
Philippine Siren features a beautiful indoor air-conditioned lounge with cocktail bar, sofas, 42 inch flatscreen & movie network and library of books & games on the main deck.
Outside of the indoor lounge, there is a covered outdoor dining and refreshment area which provides a fabulous setting for all your meals, with comfortable bench seating set in a semi-circular shape.
All meals are served buffet style and guest may help themselves throughout the day to snacks & refreshments such as coffee, tea, herbal tea, fresh water, carbonated soft drinks, fruit juice, fresh fruit & cookies.
For those who enjoy the sun, there is an upper level sun-deck with 8 cushioned loungers (un-shaded).
Philippine Siren has an expansive shaded diving deck, with individual stations and large personal storage drawers and in-place fill station. For UW photographers, there are indoor & outdoor workstations for the preparation and maintenance of cameras and equipment, camera rinse tanks, equipment rinse tanks.
Guests will be provided with essential dive equipment of 12L aluminium tank, weights & belt, Aqua Lung Wave BCD, Calypso regulator, 3mm shorty wetsuit, mask & fins, and SMB (safety sausage) FREE of charge.
Philippine Siren has 8 large air-conditioned cabins, it can welcome up to a maximum of 16 divers on each trip:
All cabins have ensuite bathroom, overbed reading lights, several cupboards, an in-cupboard safety box, personal audio-visual entertainment system(TV/DVD/music player), hairdryer, and charging points (sockets are 2-pin European style at 220v or 110v).
2 Double Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one queen size double bed, portholes.
2 Flexibility Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one king size double bed, upon request, it can be converted into two single beds side by side, portholes.
4 Twin Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, portholes.
3 dives per day + alternating additional sunset/night dives.
No night dives are allowed in the Tubbataha Marine Park.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available, free of charge for Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, free of charge (no computer)
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Available 3hrs/day, with additional cost
- Payment on board：Cash (Euro, GBP, USD, AUD, PHP)
- Crew Number：12, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive guide service
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Marine park fees/Port fees
No related package.