Pearl of Papua is a medium-range budget liveaboard runs by an Indonesian local team, it offering various liveaboard routes in Indonesia according to the season, it can accommodate max. 14 guests.
Pearl of Papua is a 30 meters long, 7.5 meters wide Wooden Phinisi schooner, built in 2010 with the latest marine technology and equipments that are ensured to meet with international safety standards, it cruises at 8 knots per hour.
The main deck has a beautiful air conditioned salon/dining area offering a great view of the sea. The chef offer Asia cuisine, Western cuisine & exotic Indonesian cuisine.
There is a a cushioned sun deck area in front of the bridge, furnished by a row of couches, mattresses and umbrellas, very comfortable and spacious to enjoy the sunrise and sunset.
Pearl of Papua has a special aft diving deck area fitted out with 2 Bauer Compressor and 35 oxygen tubes. Also this area stores snorkeling gear and diving gear. Nitrox is available onboard.
Pearl of Papua has 7 guest cabins, can sleeps up to 14 guests:
All cabins are with ensuite bathroom, air conditioning, round twin plug 220V mains outlet, shelves.
1 Manta Suite Cabin:
Located in lower deck, comes with one single bed and doubled bed, portholes.
2 Trevally Deluxe Cabins:
Located in upper deck, comes with one doubled bed or two single beds, large windows.
4 Seahorse Standard Cabins:
Located in lower deck, comes with two single bunk beds, portholes.
3 dives per day + alternating additional night dives.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD/IDR) only
- Crew Number：12, including 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Twin Lower Deck||$3,300.00|
|Double Twin Upper Deck||$3,500.00|
|Suite Lower Deck||$3,600.00|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills