Palausport is running by a Japanese-US team, it provides professional dive liveaboard trips in Palau, Tubbataha (Philippines) and Malapascua(Philippines) according to the season, it can accommodates up to 24 divers.
Palausport is a 38 meters long, 7.5 meters wide professional steel-hulled dive liveaboard yacht, with twin engine, designed specifically to cater to scuba divers. It was launched in 1990, during the past years, it has been upgraded and reconstructed few times, just to ensure the comfort and saftey.
Palausport has three decks for guests, giving ample space to gear up at their individual dive stations at the main deck, while they can dine and entertain in the lounge and dining area, or simply relax under the sun on the top deck, with its lounge beds.
The indoor saloon and dining area are located on the main deck, the restaurant offers 3 buffet meals per day with Japanese, Western, Chinese dishes. And an extra afternoon Tea with homemade cakes, sandwiches will be provided everyday during the cruise.
Palausport are normally in in Palau from August to March, and then visiting the Tubbataha Reefs in Palawan, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, from April through June. During the month of July, it will goes to Cebu and explore Malapascua.
Palausport is also available for special charters and itineraries:
Wedding Cruise : Marriage ceremony at sea, Wedding reception etc.
1 day charter : Company outing, Study tour, School trip, Rock island 1day tour etc.
Regular Charter : Dive club, Fishing, sightseeing, Helenreef cruise etc.
Please Contact Us to know more information on special charters.
Palausport has 12 guest cabins, can sleeps up to max. of 24 divers per trip :
All cabins are air-conditioned, with ocean-view windows, private bathrooms (soap & hair dryer), reading light, storage area.
9 Twin Cabins :
Located on the upper deck, with two single bunk beds, small windows.
3 Quad Cabins :
Located on the upper deck, with four single bunk beds, small windows.
4 dives per day, depending on sea conditions/route.
Normally, No dive will be provided on the day of arrival/departure.
2 or 3 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide expericed guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost, depends on availability
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) or credit card (VISA, Mastercard)
- Crew Number：12, including 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Standard Double Twin||$2,500.00|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees