Palau Siren is a deluxe standard professional dive yacht runs by Siren Fleet, offering scuba trips all around Palau, it can accommodate 16 guests.
Palau Siren was constructed in 2011, launched in July 2012. It is a 40 meters long, 9.7 meters wide professional dive liveaboard, cruises at 10 knots. Like other Siren Fleet yachts, it was built on the Indonesian Island of Sulawesi and is a traditional “Phinisi” handcrafted from ironwood and teak.
Palau Siren features a beautiful indoor air-conditioned lounge with cocktail bar, sofas, 42 inch flatscreen & movie network and library of books & games on the main deck.
Outside of the indoor lounge, there is a covered outdoor dining and refreshment area which provides a fabulous setting for all your meals. All meals are served buffet style and guest may help themselves throughout the day to all soft drinks & snacks that are available.
For those who enjoy the sun, there is an upper level sun-deck with 8 cushioned loungers (un-shaded)
Palau Siren has an expansive shaded diving deck, with individual stations and large personal storage drawers and in-place fill station. For UW photographers, there are indoor & outdoor workstations for the preparation and maintenance of cameras and equipment, camera rinse tanks, equipment rinse tanks.
Guests will be provided with essential dive equipment of 12L aluminium tank, weights & belt, Aqua Lung Wave BCD, Calypso regulator, 3mm shorty wetsuit, mask & fins, and SMB (safety sausage) FREE of charge.
Palau Siren has 8 large air-conditioned cabins, all located on the lower deck, it can welcome up to a maximum of 16 divers on each trip:
All cabins have ensuite bathroom, overbed reading lights, several cupboards, an in-cupboard safety box, personal audio-visual entertainment system(TV/DVD/music player), hairdryer, and round 2-pin mains outlet 110 & 220 Volts.
2 Premium Double Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one queen size double bed, portholes.
2 Premium Flexibility Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one king size double bed, upon request, it can be converted into two single beds side by side, portholes.
4 Premium Twin Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, portholes.
- 3 dives per day + alternating additional sunset/night dives.
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Kayaks are available for guests to use during the cruise free of charge.
- Nitrox：Available with additional charge
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional charge
- Technical Dive：Available with additional charge
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional charge
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment yet
- Massage Service：Available with additional charge
- Payment on board：Cash (USD, EUR, GBP, AUD)
- Crew Number：12, include 3 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- VAT and local taxes
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Dinner ashore the night before disembarkation
- Soft drinks
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Use of Kayaks or/and SUPs
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Marine park fees & Port fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Alcoholic beverage
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Dive courses on board
- Massage/Spa service
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Sidemount Friendly, Rebreather Friendly, Watersport equipment, Camera Station, Massage or Spa, Laundry|