Okeanos Aggressor II (formerly Wind Dancer) is a professional dive yatch running by Aggressor Fleet, it offers dive liveaboard trips in the Cocos Island, Caño Island and Guanacaste & The Bat Islands in Costa Rica, it can max. host 22 guests per trip.
Special offer (- 25 %)
Okeanos Aggressor II is a 36 metres (120ft) dive yacht, built and powered for comfort, safety and stability. She is diesel- powered, cruises at 10 knots and has 110-volt power on board.
Okeanos Aggressor II features a roomy beautiful air conditioned salon with a TV/video NTSC/PAL, a digital video and still photo editing computer with scanning capacities and a stereo player. A spacious dining area and galley is adjacent to the salon.
There is also a large uppder deck partially shaded, complete with lounge and deck chairs, stereo and CD player for relaxation. And a shaded wet bar with cushioned bench, a stereo player and a BBQ.
And for those who enjoy the sun there is a top level sun deck.
Okeanos Aggressor II's dive deck is spacious and well equipped with personal dive lockers, a camera table with low pressure air hose, two rinse tanks are conveniently located for washing dive equipment and cameras. The aft of the dive deck is equipped with two ladders exit, fin storage and two hot, fresh water showers.
Okeanos Aggressor II has 12 cozy staterooms, can sleeps up to 22 guests.
All cabins have private head with shower, mirrored cabinet, hair dryer, bathrobes and A/C control.
9 Deluxe Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, with a double bed (lower) and twin bed (upper) bunk-style, porthole.
1 Onwers Cabin：
Located on the mian deck, with a queen size bed, TV/VCR, port window.
1 Master Cabin：
Located on the upper deck, is a large luxurious suite featuring 2 twin beds (fixed), picture window, bamboo wood flooring, a flat screen with DVD, private minibar/refrigerator, granite side table for private in-cabin dining, wood panelling, large bathroom with travertine floors, and separate glass enclosures for toilet and showers.
1 Master Cabin：
Located on the upper deck, is a large luxurious suite featuring a King bed, picture window, bamboo wood flooring, a flat screen with DVD, private minibar/refrigerator, granite side table for private in-cabin dining, wood panelling, large bathroom with travertine floors, and separate glass enclosures for toilet and showers.
3 - 4 dives per day (2 dives on the last day) including night dive.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide expericed guide to lead the dive.
All tanks have K-valves (American type), no DIN (European) valves.
All divers must be AOW and above and over at least 65 logged dives.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) or credit card.
- Crew Number：Unknown, including 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees