Okeanos Aggressor I is a deluxe standard professional dive yacht runs by Aggressor Fleet, offering scuba diving trips in Cocos Island (Costa Rica) year round, it can accommodate 22 guests.
|Date||02/09/23 to 12/09/23|
|Boat||Okeanos Aggressor 1|
Okeanos Aggressor I is a 33.5 metres long and 7.3 meters wide professional steel dive yacht, Like all Aggressor Fleet's yacht, it was built and maintained to Lloyd’s Registry and American Bureau of Shipping Standards. It is diesel-powered, cruise at 10 knots and has110-volt power on board
Okeanos Aggressor I has a spacious salon, a large sun deck with chaise lounges, deck chairs, bar, grill. As well as a complete photo center, the onboard video format is both NTSC and PAL.
The chefs onboard will offer guests delicious meals in various styles of American feasts, barbecues and local cuisine. From appetizer to dessert all with love. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let our booking agents know, so we can put an note for you.
Okeanos Aggressor I's beverages selection includes fruit juices, soft drinks, iced water, iced tea, coffee, and a limited selection of local beer and wine, which are complimentary. Due to the high duty charged on liquor, we suggest you bring your special brand from the last duty free point. Once you consume alcohol, you become a snorkeler until the next day.
The dive deck is spacious and well equipped with personal dive lockers, a camera table with low pressure air hose, two rinse tanks are conveniently located for washing dive equipment and cameras. The aft of the dive deck is equipped with two ladders exit, fin storage and two hot, fresh water showers.
Okeanos Aggressor I has 10 comfortable staterooms, it can accommodate up to 22 guests :
All cabins have ensuite bathroom, hair dryer, AC control, closet, monitor with media player.
3 Deluxe Staterooms (#9, 10, 11):
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with a lower double bed and single upper bed (bunk-style), picture windows.
2 Deluxe Staterooms (#7, 8):
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with a lower double bed and single upper bed (bunk-style), portholes.
4 Deluxe Staterooms (#3, 4, 5, 6):
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with 2 single beds (bunk-style), portholes.
1 Quad Stateroom (#2):
Located on the lower deck, this cabin comes with two lower full-sized beds and two upper single beds (bunk-style), portholes.
- 3 - 4 dives per day, an average of 21 dives per trip.
1 Check dive will be provided on the embarkation day.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
Divers must have AOW level with at least 50 logged dives.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment yet
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) or credit cards.
- Crew Number：9, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- VAT and local taxes
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Dinner ashore the night before disembarkation
- Alcoholic beverage
- Soft drinks
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Naturalist guide
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Marine park fees & Port fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Sidemount Friendly, Camera Station, Nautilus GPS|
|Languages spoken||English, Spanish|