Okeanos Aggressor I is a professional dive yatch runs by Aggressor Fleet, it offers dive liveaboard trips in the Cocos Island, Caño Island, Guanacaste and the Bat Islands, It can accommodate up to 22 guests.
Special offer (- 25 %)
“Dive the World Club” special offer from Aggressor Dancer Fleet, all our customers who book with us can receive a 25% discount off per person.
Okeanos Aggressor I is a 33.5 metres long and 7.3 meters wide professional steel dive yacht, Like all Aggressor Fleet's yacht, it was built and maintained to Lloyd’s Registry and American Bureau of Shipping Standards. It is diesel-powered, cruise at 10 knots and has110-volt power on board
Okeanos Aggressor I has a spacious salon, a large sun deck with chaise lounges, deck chairs, bar, grill. As well as a complete photo center, the onboard video format is both NTSC and PAL.
The chefs onboard will offer guests delicious meals in various styles of American feasts, barbecues and local cuisine. From appetizer to dessert all with love. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let our booking agents know, so we can put an note for you.
Okeanos Aggressor I's beverages selection includes fruit juices, soft drinks, iced water, iced tea, coffee, and a limited selection of local beer and wine, which are complimentary. Due to the high duty charged on liquor, we suggest you bring your special brand from the last duty free point. Once you consume alcohol, you become a snorkeler until the next day.
The dive deck is spacious and well equipped with personal dive lockers, a camera table with low pressure air hose, two rinse tanks are conveniently located for washing dive equipment and cameras. The aft of the dive deck is equipped with two ladders exit, fin storage and two hot, fresh water showers.
Okeanos Aggressor I has 10 comfortable staterooms, it can accommodate up to 22 guests :
All cabins have ensuite bathroom, hair dryer, AC control, closet, monitor with media player.
3 Deluxe Staterooms (#9, 10, 11):
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with a lower double bed and single upper bed (bunk-style), picture windows.
2 Deluxe Staterooms (#7, 8):
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with a lower double bed and single upper bed (bunk-style), portholes.
4 Deluxe Staterooms (#3, 4, 5, 6):
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with 2 single beds (bunk-style), portholes.
1 Quad Stateroom (#2):
Located on the lower deck, this cabin comes with two lower full-sized beds and two upper single beds (bunk-style), portholes.
3 - 4 dives per day include night dives.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
All tanks have K-valves (American type), no DIN (European) valves.
Most divers use a 5mm wetsuit with booties and a hood.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) or credit cards.
- Crew Number：8, including 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening