The M/Y ODYSSEY , is a 40 m long steal boat, which was built in 2012 especially for the requirements of divers. This new Luxury boat is cruising both in Egypt and Sudan to offer amazing adventures to divers taking part of it. A real pleasure to dive with Odyssey.
The Odyssey is a 40 Metre (130ft) dive yacht, built and powered for comfort, safety and stability. She was built in 2012. She is twin diesel-powered and has 220 volt power on board.
The Odyssey sleeps up to 26 guests in privacy and comfort.
The main deck has a huge air conditioned dining area with bar and a flat screen TV.
The upper deck has a beautiful air conditioned saloon with flat screen TV/DVD, stereo player and an assortment of movies and CDs. Outdoor is a half shaded terrace with sofas and cushions.
And for those who want to relax is a partially shaded top level sun deck with chaise longues and hot tub.
The dive deck is spacious and well equipped with personal gear boxes and an in-place fill station. A camera table with low pressure air hose and shelves with electrical sockets are conveniently located for the cameras.
The aft of the dive deck is equipped with exit ladders, fin storage and freshwater showers.
The Odyssey has 13 comfortable staterooms.
All cabins have private head with shower stall, closet and AC.
- 1 Queen Suite Stateroom: Double bed and a single bed, window.
- 1 Twin Stateroom: Two twin beds, window.
- 2 King Suite Staterooms: Kingsize bed, window.
- 2 Queen Suite Staterooms: Double bed and a single bed, window
- 7 Twin Staterooms: Two twin beds, porthole.
5 dives per days including night dives.
Weights, weight belts and 12L. aluminium tanks with standard yoke and DIN valves are included.
All dives are guided by professionals and from the mother ship or inflatable dinghies.
- Nitrox available: Included
- 15l tanks available : Rate on request and must be booked in advance.
- Rental Dive Equipment Available：Rate on request and must be booked in advance.
- Dive Insurance： Mandatory.
- Travel Insurance: Recommended.
- Wi-Fi Internet Available： No.
- Payment on board： By cash only: USD, Euros and local currency EGP (Egyptian Pound).
- Crew gratuities : Not included, an average is 5 to 10% of your cruise price depending upon your satisfaction.
Cabins & prices
|Deluxe Twin Double||$2,999.87|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Marine park fees/Port fees