Oceania is a deluxe standard dive liveaboard, it focus on providing scuba diving charters within the Bismarck Sea as well as some other areas within Papua New Guinea, it can accommodate up to 16 guests per trip.
|Date||18/04/23 to 27/04/23|
|Destination||Papua New Guinea|
Oceania is a 27 metre catamaran that set to begin operation in April 2019 out of Walindi Plantation Resort with itineraries including Kimbe Bay, Fathers Reefs and the Witu Islands. Its focus will be on scuba diving charters within the Bismarck Sea initially, as well as some other areas within Papua New Guinean waters.
Oceania boat features a large saloon and dining area on the bridge deck, and a sun deck above. There is a spacious dive deck on the main deck with individual storage areas, camera work area and a dive deck bathroom and shower.
Oceania provide meals with a blend of Western and Asian cuisines, with healthy portions for divers. Seafood, beef, fruits, and vegetables are sourced locally. Dietary requests are accommodated wherever possible.
Oceania has 8 air-conditioned guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 16 guests per trip.
All cabins have ensuite bathroom facilities, fresh towels daily, hairdryers and daily laundry service included.
3 Deluxe Double Cabins:
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with one queen size bed, seaview windows.
5 Deluxe Twin Cabins:
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with two single beds (Not in bunk style), seaview windows.
Up to 4 dives per day, include sunset / night dives.
No dive provided on the day of arrival or departure.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide expericed guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks： Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：light laundry daily is included.
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash Only (USD)
- Crew Number：Unknow, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Cabin cleaning service
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- Complimentary alcoholic beverage with dinner
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Soft drinks
- Dive guide service
- Dinner ashore the night before disembarkation
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees & Port fees
|Destinations||Papua New Guinea|
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Camera Station, Watersport equipment, Laundry, Fishing gear|
No related package.