Palau Diving Liveaboard to the best dive sites of Micronesia with Blue Corner, German Channel, Peleliu and lots of more to discover the big life living here. Ocean Hunter 1 and Fish N Fins are the pioneers in these areas and will make you discover the best.
The Ocean Hunter I is a 20 Metre (60ft) steel dive yacht, built and powered for comfort, safety and stability. She is twin diesel-powered and can cruise at 7 knots and has 110/220 volt power on board. She has been specifically designed by divers, for divers and is made to please professional underwater photographers, with a big working area and more than 60 electrical outlets, extra storage space, and E-6 processing available overnight.
The Ocean Hunter I sleeps up to 6 guests in privacy and comfort.
The main deck has a nice air conditioned lounge with a TV/DVD, stereo player and an assortment of movies, CDs and books. The galley is adjacent to the salon. And at the front is a sun deck.
The dive platform is well equipped with personal gear boxes, in-place fill station and a line to hang wetsuits.
The Ocean Hunter I has 3 comfortable staterooms.
All cabins have private head with shower and AC.
Stateroom (no 1): Twin Bunk bed, no porthole.
Stateroom (no 2): Double bed (lower) and twin bed (upper) bunk-style, no porthole.
Stateroom (no 3): Double bed (lower) and twin bed (upper) bunk-style, no porthole.
5 dives per day (3 dives on the first day) including night dive.
Weights, weight belts, 12l aluminium tanks with standard yoke and DIN valves are included.
All dives are guided by professionals and from the mother ship and some from an inflatable dinghy.
- Nitrox available: $299 / 7days diving or $425 /10 days diving or $510 / 12 days diving .
- Rental Dive Equipment Available： Rate on request and must be booked in advance.
- Dive Insurance： Mandatory.
- Travel Insurance: Recommended.
- Wi-Fi Internet Available： No.
- Payment on board： By cash only: USD.
- Crew gratuities : Not included, an average is 7.5 to 10% of your cruise price depending upon your satisfaction.
- Other : Kayak, fishing, land tour: for fee.
- Disability Diver Friendly : An Instructor is trained to work with blind divers. Annually they cater for a group of deaf divers.
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees