Ocean Divine is a deluxe standard liveaboard, offering dive and surf trips in the Maldives according to the seasons, It can accommodate 16 guests.
Ocean Divine was built in 2006, and renovated in 2021 to modern standards, a labour of love for French owner/operator, David Mesnard who has lived in the Maldives since 1990 and predominantly worked in the dive business. David is a highly regarded Free-diving and Scuba Dive Instructor and also a keen surfer.
Ocean Divine previously known as the Ocean Dancer, provide a truly incredible environment, with outstanding 5 Star service and amazing restaurant prepared meals. The hosts David and Gaelle Mesnard will welcome you aboard and they will ensure you a truly unique and unforgettable Maldives diving/surfing holiday experience.
Ocean Divine has a huge air-conditioned saloon, there is plenty of lounging space as well as all the entertainment facilites which including large plasma TV, DVD player, music system, books and games.
Ocean Divine offering an exceptional range of locally prepared produce and seafood for your dining pleasure.
Ocean Divine also has a spa service which provides a range of massage services and skin treatments.
All diving is done from the dive dhoni boat, which provide comfort and function at the same time. All the equipment stay in the dive dhoni (compressors, tanks etc.) in order to keep the noise away from the main boat when filling the tanks.
Ocean Divine has 8 guests cabins, it can welcome up to 16 guests.
All cabins have independent AC units, ensuite bathroom, flat screen TV, mirrored wardrobe, and other cabin facilities.
2 Ocean Suites :
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with one king size double bed, desk, seaview windows.
6 Standard Cabins
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one double bed and one single bed, portholes.
- 17 dives per week (1 night dive is included per week).
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional charge
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment yet
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional cost
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Available with additional cost
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/EUR), credit cards.
- Crew Number：14, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- GST 12%
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Green Tax $6/Night
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills