Nusa Tara is a budget standard liveaboard, offering diving trips in the Komodo area all year round, it can accommodate 6 guests.
Nusa Tara is a 20.4 meters long, 4.6 meters wide traditional Pinissi schooner, cruise at 8 knots per hour.
Nusa Tara is fully adapted for the needs of small diving groups/family in a simple, clean, and well organized boat with limited budget.
On the main deck, there is a fan cooled lounge with dining seating for 6 people, a TV, CD/DVD player, as well as some an assortment of movies, CDs and books.
The upper deck is shaded sun deck with chaise longues.
Nusa Tara also features camera work stations, camera battery charging stations, on dive platform shower.
Nusa Tara has 3 simple guest cabins, it can welcome up to 6 guests per trip :
All cabins have ensuite bathroom, air condition, outlets etc.
3 Guest Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, with two bunk style single beds, portholes.
- 3 dives per day + alternating additional night dives.
1 - 2 dives will be provided on the day of arrival.
1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
No dives will be provided on the day of departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Not available at the moment
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/EUR/IDR)
- Crew Number：5, include 1 dive guide
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Fuel surcharge
- Marine park fees/Port fees