Nortada is a smaller dive liveaboard that provide dive liveaboard trips in the Galapagos Islands all year round, it can accommodate only 8 - 12 guests.
Nortada was built in France by Naval Builder Guy Couach, it is perfect charter boat for a small groups of 8 to 12 divers. It is 25.9 meters in length and 5.4 meters in beam, with cruising speed at 12 knots per hour.
This liveaboard was bought by Rolf Wittmer Turismo in 2008 and went through a full refurbishment in Guayaquil, Ecuador until December 2014. It started operations as a scuba diving live-aboard vessel for private charters in the Galapagos Islands in February 2015.
Nortada concept targets groups with specialized diving needs, maximizes the value of live-aboard dive departures and offers unprecedented privacy, even for small groups.
On board, the public areas consist of a main deck with bridge, galley, air conditioned dining room and lounge. The scuba diving platform has ample benches, outside showers, camera tables and rebreather rinsing facilities. And there is a sundeck with shaded sitting area and sunbath chairs.
There are two 15 foot inflatable tenders with 25HP outboard engines takes fully equipped divers to and from the dive site. All divers are provided with a Nautilus Lifeline bi-directional VHF/DSC marine radio with GPS, dive alert and a DSMB.
Nortada offers unique benefits such as full rebreather and technical diving support and photo – video or other interests oriented departures. For technical and rebreather diving, redundant oxygen clean Haskell Sport Boosters, one Tri Hunter 3000 Gas mixing stick for Trimix blending, several nitrox compatible 40 cu ft / 6 liter aluminum stage cylinders and several 19 cu ft / 2 liter steel rebreather cylinders with various valves and one Analytical Industries Trimix Analyzer are available upon request.
Nortada will operate with 2 dive masters in all full departures, diving off two tenders with 4 guests each. A feature that will make diving much safer, more enjoyable and tailored to the customers' needs.
Nortada has 4 guest cabins, it can accommodate 8 guests on regular trip, but also can extended occupancy option of up to 12 guests on board with extra cost :
All cabins fully air conditioned cabins with private bathroom, lockers and drawers, reading light, smoke alarm and alarm system, electricity outlets.
4 Guest Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with 2 single bunk beds plus one extra single bed, portholes.
3 dives per day + alternating additional sunset/night dives.
Usually 8D/7N diving trip will offer 18 - 20 dives in total.
1 Check dive will be provided on the embarkation day.
Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
No dive will be provided on the day of disembarkation.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
Divers must have AOW level with at least 80 logged dives.
All divers will have Nautilus Lifeline free of charge for use.
- Nitrox：Available with an additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Limited available with an additional cost
- Technical Dive Available:Available with an additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with an additional cost
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash only (USD preferred)
- Crew Number：6 - 7, include 1 - 2 dive guide(s)
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Tech Friendly, Rebreathe Friendly|
|Languages spoken||English, Spanish|