New White Manta is a deluxe standard liveaboard runs by Manta Fleet, offering professional diving trips in Indonesia according to the seasons, it can accommodate up to 24 guests.
New White Manta is a steel hull vessel that measuring 46m by 10m, it is possibly the largest purpose-built RINA CLASS dive vessel in the region. With maximum comfort and safety in mind, this vessel is well equipped with safety facilities, cruises at 10 knots and the steel hull makes her an ideal vessel for long haul cruises and blue water crossing trips.
New White Manta features an open outdoor alfresco dining area, an indoor air-conditioned room for dining, speaks of the perfect onboard ambiance of a luxurious dive holiday. The onboard Wi-Fi is connected via Satellite and with 24/7 Wi-Fi connection you can be connected with your family and friends anytime, anywhere.
New White Manta is equipped with camera-friendly facilities, designed for the most avid underwater photographers, there is wide outdoor work tables, indoor dry camera room with blow-dry stations. And photographers will be dive in the same group, 4 photographers to 1 guide.
Onboard the chefs will provide delectable dining service, you will start your day with freshly baked breads. With no less than 5 meals a day from a blend of Western, Indo and Thai cuisine all served in comfortable indoor/outdoor dining areas while enjoying the panoramic view of tropical islands in a glistening turquoise sea. You will be filled and satisfied with an extensive range of treats for your taste buds.
New White Manta providing high crew and guest ratio ensures attentive, outstanding and personalised service. With a total of 20 crew members working onboard, we are committed to your comfort and enjoyment.
New White Manta has 14 guest cabins, it can welcome up to 24 guests depending on destination and if booked as a full charter.
All ensuite cabins are 20sqm in size and have A/C, safe deposit box, towels, hair dryer, reading lights, ample hangers & wardrobe organisers, electrical points with 200V - 240V. All the cabins' mattresses are from King Koil in order to provide maximum comfort.
6 Upper Deck Cabins:
Located on the upper deck, each comes with one double bed and a single bed side by side, seaview window.
2 Main Deck Cabins:
Located on the main deck, each comes with two single beds side by side, seaview window.
2 Triple Cabins：
Located on the main deck, each comes, with three single beds side by side, seaview window.
2 Lower Deck Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes one double bed and a single bed side by side, portholes.
2 Lower Deck Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes two single beds side by side, portholes.
3 dives per day + alternating additional sunset/night dives.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional cost
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Available with additional cost
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/EUR/IDR)
- Crew Number：20, include 5 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Deluxe Lower Deck||$2,400.00|
- Transfers from airport and/or hotel to the yacht
- VAT and local taxes
- Full-board meal plan (including snacks)
- Complimentary beverages (water, tea, coffee)
- Soft drinks
- Diving activity (incl. tanks, weights, weight belts)
- Dive guide service
- Land excursions and activities throughout the trip
- Boat accident insurance
- Cabin towels and complimentary toiletries
- Cabin cleaning service
- Domestic flights in destination country
- Marine park fees & Port fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Alcoholic beverage
- Dive equipment rentals
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Dive courses on board
- Massage/Spa service
- Dive insurance (mandatory requirement)
- Travel insurance (trip cancellation insurance)
- Crew gratuity