New White Manta is a deluxe liveaboard runs by professional dive team - Manta Fleet, it offering dive liveaboard trips in Layang Layang and Pulau Tioman in Malaysia, as well as the Andaman Sea in Thailand, it can accommodate 24 to 32 guests.
New White Manta is a steel hull vessel that measuring 46m by 10m, it is possibly the largest purpose-built RINA CLASS dive vessel in the region. With maximum comfort and safety in mind, this vessel is well equipped with safety facilities, cruises at 10 knots and the steel hull makes her an ideal vessel for long haul cruises and blue water crossing trips.
New White Manta features an open outdoor alfresco dining area, an indoor air-conditioned room for dining, speaks of the perfect onboard ambiance of a luxurious dive holiday. The onboard Wi-Fi is connected via Satellite and with 24/7 Wi-Fi connection you can be connected with your family and friends anytime, anywhere.
New White Manta is equipped with camera-friendly facilities, designed for the most avid underwater photographers, there is wide outdoor work tables, indoor dry camera room with blow-dry stations.
Onboard the chefs will provide delectable dining service, you will start your day with freshly baked breads. With no less than 5 meals a day from a blend of Western, Indo and Thai cuisine all served in comfortable indoor/outdoor dining areas while enjoying the panoramic view of tropical islands in a glistening turquoise sea. You will be filled and satisfied with an extensive range of treats for your taste buds.
New White Manta providing high crew and guest ratio ensures attentive, outstanding and personalised service. With a total of 20 crew members working onboard, we are committed to your comfort and enjoyment.
New White Manta has 14 beautifully furnished guest cabins, it can accommodate 24 - 32 guests depending on destination and if booked as a full charter :
All ensuite cabins are 20sqm in size and have A/C, safe deposit box, towels, hair dryer, reading lights, ample hangers & wardrobe organisers, electrical points with 200V - 240V. All the cabins' mattresses are from King Koil in order to provide maximum comfort.
6 Upper Deck Cabins:
Located on the upper deck, each comes with one double bed and a single bed side by side, seaview window.
2 Main Deck Cabins:
Located on the main deck, each comes with two single beds side by side, seaview window.
2 Triple Cabins：
Located on the main deck, each comes, with three single beds side by side, seaview window.
2 Lower Deck Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes one double bed and a single bed side by side, portholes.
2 Lower Deck Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes two single beds side by side, portholes.
3 dives per day + alternating additional sunset/night dives.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional cost
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Available with additional cost
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/EUR/IDR)
- Crew Number：Unknown, include 5 - 6 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Deluxe Lower Deck||$3,400.00|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees