Nemo is a professional dive liveaboard runs by Dune Fleet, it provides divers various liveaboard routes in the Egyptian Red Sea area, it can accommodate a maximum of 22 guests.
Nemo is a professional dive yacht running by the famous French liveaboard operator - Dune Fleet. It provides guests quality time and pleasant moments in the Red Sea. It was originally built in 2003, and completely renovated in 2011 and 2013, again during late March - mid Sep 2017, it will have another completely renovate and modernise.
Nemo measuring 31 meters in length and 8 meters in width, it is a traditional wooden yacht from the Safaga shipyard. With 550CV, it cruises at 10 knots per hour.
On the Sky deck, there is an open place with sofas for sunbathing, a great palce for thoese who enjoy the sun.
On the upper deck, there are 2 relaxation area : at the front and back of the boat, the front sundeck is completely open, equipped with sun bed/sofa. And the back deck, thre is a larger outdoor lounge with shaded area equipped with lots of cushioned sofa-bed, benches, tables and drinking water supply.
On the main deck, there is an air-conditioned saloon, with plasma TV, DVD, music system, Book/Magazine/CD/DVD library for entertainment as well as a self-service bar that provide juice/water/tea/coffee all day long.
The dining area is adjacent to the saloon in a separate area, guests will be served with delisous meals three times a day in buffet style, which contiains Egyptian tranditional meal, French style dishes, and international cuisines.
Nemo has a spacious and well equipped 2 floor dive deck, with personal gear boxes and an in-place fill station, camera storage area, large rinse tanks, 2 air compressors and 1 Nitrox Membran Compressor, as well as freshwater showers, fin storage area, a shared bathroom. Onboard, there are 2 speed boats used for diving.
Nemo will provide FREE NITROX for certified Nitrox divers during the whole crusie, complete full set of diving equipments are available for rent onboard.
Nemo has 11 comfortable guests cabins, and it can accommodate up to 22 guests in total:
All cabins have ensuite bathroom, individual AC, storage boxes, 220V power supply facilities, saftey box.
1 VIP Suite：
Located at the lower deck, the largest cabin onboard, equipped with one double bed, and a separate single bed, extra storage area, portholes.
4 Deluxe Cabins:
Located on the upper deck, with two separate single beds, and one seaview window.
6 Standard Cabins：
Located at the lower deck, each with two separate singel beds, portholes.
Min. 16 dives per week (extra dives won't be charged).
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide expericed guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available, free of charge for Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (Euro/EGP/USD) ONLY
- Crew Number：Unknown, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)