Nautilus Two is a traditional Maldivian boat running by Maldivian Nautilus Fleet, it offers 7 nights and up to 2 weeks liveaboard trip in the Central and Southern Maldives. It can accommodates 24 guests on board.
Nautilus Two measuring 43m long and 13m wide, is a traditional Maldivian liveaboard built entirely of wood and manufactured in traditional Maldivian ship construction in 2007 with cruise speed at 10 - 12 knots per hour.
On the main deck, there is a spacious 100m² salon, with bar, restaurant, a hi-fi stereo with CD/MP3 player provides musical entertainment, TV/DVD, Video, and charging station. There is also a 5-meter-long fishing dhoni is the room partition and also serves as a buffet table for food presentation.
Nautilus Two serves a wide variety of local specialties and European cuisine for you, Of course, any fish you have caught will be prepared according to your wishes. And the barman will offer a refreshing draft beer, cocktails, soft drinks or fresh fruit juices.
On the foredeck below the sun deck you can find comfortable seating and tables. A little further, there is the spacious Jacuzzi invites you for a relaxing bath to which we will also serve cool drinks if you like.
There is a 50m² outdoor covered lounge at the rear, with seating for 24 guests. As well as an easy entry and exit for relaxed swimming in the beautiful lagoons of the Maldives. And a comfortable spot for those who want to try their luck at fishing.
Nautilus Two has huge sun deck offers comfortable sun loungers and is seasonally equipped with protective awnings. Here you can find a rest and relaxation after the dives and also enjoy an excellent view on the Maldivian island world and the magical sunset among the islands.
All diving is done from the dive dhoni boat, which provide comfort and function at the same time. All the equipment stay in the dive dhoni (compressors, tanks etc.) in order to keep the noise away from the main boat when filling the tanks.
Nautilus Two has 13 comfortable cabins, it can accommodates up to 24 guests per trip.
All cabins are in average of 20m² plus a ensuite bathroom approximately 6 m² in size.
All cabins have air conditioning, a desk with drawers and stool, ample storage space under the beds, mirror, closet with coat hangers, power supply with 230 volts is available.
Each bathroom has a large vanity with mirror, a luxurious massage shower and a toilet. A bath towel per person is provided.
11 Standard Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, with a double bed and single bed, portholes.
2 Deluxe Cabins :
Located on the main deck, with a double bed and seaview windows.
17 dives per week, include 1 night dive, depending on conditions.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide expericed guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Water Sports Equipment：Fishing gear, Snorkel gear
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available for free during the cruise
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (Euro/USD) or credit card
- Crew Number：Unknown, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Standard Double Twin||$2,469.72|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills