Nautilus Gallant Lady is a professional luxury yacht runs by Nautilus Fleet, it offering dive liveaboard trips to Socorro Islands, Bahía de los Ángeles (Whale Sharks), Cabo Pulmo, as well as other private charters to the Sea of Cortez. It can only accommodate up to 12 guests, great choice for smaller group.
Nautilus Gallant Lady was launched in 1984 and rebuilt in 2018. It is a 35.5 meters long, 7 meters wide Broward luxury yacht, built in the USA with latest technology and safty equipments. This beautiful ship combines the luxury of a Broward motor yacht with thoughtful liveaboard dive boat design, aimed to provide the most enjoyable liveaboard experience in the region.
Nautilus Gallant Lady features a main salon with TV, DVD, sound system, and lots of CDs and Movies, besides, there are lots of charging stations for photographer to use while enjoy a movie. And dining room with wrap-around view.
The dinning aboard include a fusion of Mexican and West Coast North American food with fresh baking, produce and vegetables. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, food allergy options, and quasi kosher menus are available with at least 30 days prior notice.
Tea, coffee, water, juice, soda are included in your trip price. We also carry a wide variety of alcoholic beverages stashed in our onboard bar at very reasonable prices, which include: red wine, white wine, champagne, vodka, gin, tequila, rum, mezcal, brandy, bourbons, single malt scotch and beer (Mexican and domestic).
Nautilus Gallant Lady also has sky lounge and even a crow’s nest with benches for sunbathing, hot tub (Jacuzzi) and some shaded areas make it a place for all to chill out and chat.
The dive deck is located on the main deck, well equipped with personal gear boxes and an in-place fill station, a camera table, large rinse tanks, and hot/cold freshwater showers, after each dive, the crew will greet you with a warm towel.
Nautilus Gallant Lady are crewed by a wonderful and extremely hard working team of men and women from around the world who love the ocean just as much as you do. The cornerstones of this vessel has always been safety, excellence in diving and guest experience, and a great crew that are happy and fulfilled in their jobs.
Nautilus Gallant Lady has 6 comfortable suites for guests, it can accommodate up to 12 guests per trip :
All suites have en-suite bathrooms, windows and/or portholes, storage area, individually controlled A/C, and internet via Wi-Fi can be reachble for all area on board.
1 Premium Suite :
Located on the lower deck, the most spacious suite onboard. It can be configured with either a California king bed or 2 double beds. It has its own private ensuite bathroom with a full size bathtub.
3 Superior Suites :
Located on the lower deck, each comes with a California king bed or two doubles, and each suite has a private ensuite bathroom with shower.
2 Superior Suites :
Located on the main deck, each comes with a California king bed or two doubles, and each suite has a private ensuite bathroom with shower.
Depends on routes, 3 - 4 dives per diving day
All divers must have a submersible console (SMB).
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
Divers must reach AOW with at least 50 logged dives for Socorro.
- Taxes : 5% Mexican VAT will be added on your invoice
- Nitrox：Available with additional charge
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional charge
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional charge
- Laundry Service：Available with additional charge
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Visa, MasterCard or cash (USD/MXN)
- Crew Number：Unknown, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees