NAI’A is a superior standard dive liveaboard with a team behind with years of knowledge and experience. It offer dive liveaboard trips all around Fiji, as well as the Humpback Whale Snorkel Adventures in Tonga according to season. It can accommodate up to 18 guests.
NAI’A is a 36.5 meters long, 9 meters wide steel dive yacht. Designed and built in Holland by the world’s finest steel ship craftsmen, it was launched in 1993 and completely refit in 2010 with the latest technology and generous use of space. Onboard equipped with US (110V) and Australian (240V) Standard electrical outlets.
NAI’A has the range and stability to sail the far reaches of the Pacific and has travelled from her base in Fiji to Vanuatu and New Caledonia, Tonga, Samoa, Tuvalu, Funafuti and the Phoenix Islands in Kiribati.
The main deck has a beautiful air conditioned lounge with a TV/DVD and an assortment of books, magazines, games and puzzles. The upper deck partially is shaded and has chaise longues and chairs.
The dive deck is spacious and well equipped with personal gear boxes and an in-place fill station. Adjacent to the dive deck is a camera room with electrical sockets. The dive platform has hot freshwater showers and easy access to the tender boat where the dive gear is loaded by the crew.
NAI’A uses two 6.8 meters rigid inflatables designed for the lobster grounds at the bottom of the South Island of New Zealand.
NAI’A has 9 air-conditioned staterooms, can accommodate up to 18 guests per trip.
All staterooms with private ensuite heads, A/C, plenty of stowage area, 110v and 220v power, shampoo, cream rinse, shower gel and body lotion.
2 Double Staterooms :
Lcated on the lower deck, each cabin comes with a Kingsize bed, portholes.
3 Twin Staterooms :
Lcated on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds, can be convertible into a Kingsize bed if needed, portholes.
2 Double Staterooms :
Lcated on the lower deck, each cabin comes with a Kingsize bed and an additional single bunk bed, portholes.
2 Twin Staterooms :
Lcated on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single bunk beds, portholes.
Up to 4 dives per day, include sunset/night dives.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of departure/check out day.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional charge
- 15L Tanks： Limited available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Available on request with extra charge
- Technical Dive：Available on special cruise with supplement
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional supplement
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Visa, MasterCard or cash (USD/EUR/FJD)
- Crew Number：14, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Stateroom Double Twin||$4,078.00|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills