We propose you the Moonima and Princess Haleema as 2 of the best Quality / Price Diving Liveaboard you can experience in Maldives. Services onboard is given with excellence to the guest in a friendship atmosphere, try them.
Special offer (- 10 %)
Dive and Cruise Special Offer - Each diver get the special discount for this package!
The Moonima is a 30 Metre (98ft) dive yacht, built and powered for comfort, safety and stability. She is twin diesel-powered and has 110 volt power on board.
The Moonima sleeps up to 16 guests in privacy and comfort.
The main deck has a beautiful air conditioned salon with bar, TV/DVD, stereo player and an assortment of movies, CDs and books. There is an outdoor coffee area at the front and an outdoor dining area at the aft.
The upper deck is partially shaded and has chaise longues, chairs and a hot tub for relaxation. For those that enjoy the sun there is a top level sun deck with chaise longues.
The platform is equipped with exit ladders and freshwater showers.
The dive tender is spacious and well equipped with personal gear boxes and an in-place fill station.
The Moonima has 8 comfortable staterooms.
All cabins have private head with shower, closet and AC.
- 1 Suite Stateroom (no 1): Double bed, window.
2 Deluxe Staterooms (no 2 & 3): Double bed, porthole.
5 Deluxe Staterooms (no 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8): Double bed and single bed, porthole.
17 dives per week, including one night dive.
Weights, weight belts and 80 cu. ft. (11.2Ll) aluminium tanks with standard yoke and DIN valves are included.
All dives are done from dhoni under the guidance of PADI dive guide.
- Nitrox Available: No
- Rental Dive Equipment Available: Rate on request and must be booked in advance.
- Dive Insurance: Mandatory.
- Travel Insurance: Recommended.
- Wi-Fi Internet Available: Yes, 20 USD for up to 5GB of data.
- Payment on board: Cash in USD/EUR or by credit card (+4% additional charge)
- Crew gratuities: Not included, suggested amount 70 USD per person per week
Cabins & prices
|Double Twin||$1,900.00 $1,710.00|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Marine park fees/Port fees