M/Y Miss Nouran is a luxury yacht offering fantastic dive trips in the Egyptian Red Sea area. It can host up to 20 guests on board.
M/Y Miss Nouran is a legend of a liveaboard in the Red Sea, and truly a sea worthy motor vessel: with her affordable rates and excellent value for money, she is the perfect choice for groups and clubs up to serious diving.
M/Y Miss Nouran's saloon and dinning area are separated and extremely comfortable, inviting you to relax and enjoy the entertainment provided by the full audio-visual system.
M/Y Miss Nouran's two sundecks, one partially shaded, are very roomy and generously furnished with mattresses and cushions, ideal for taking a nap between dives on that luxury Red Sea liveaboard, having a chat with fellow divers, reading a book or enjoying the sunset.
The dive racks are arranged along the walls of the teak diving platform which makes kitting up and entering the water very easy for the divers as there is no need to walk down any stairs with full gear.
M/Y Miss Nouran has 10 cabins ans can accomodate up to 20 divers.
The newly refurbished cabins provide spacious and cosy accommodation, all with en-suite facilities:
6 bunk beds cabins: located on the lower deck, equipped with 2 single beds (bunk beds) and porthole.
2 bunk beds cabins: located on the main deck, equipped with 2 single beds (bunk beds) and porthole.
2 twin cabins: Located on the main deck, equipped with 2 single beds and porthole.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
Weights, weight belts and 12l aluminum tanks with standard yoke valves are included.
Diving courses are available on request.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost.
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost.
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional cost.
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must be booked in advance.
- Dive insurance：Divers traveling aboard must have a valid dive insurance.
- Wi-Fi Internet：Not available at the moment.
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment.
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment.
- Payment on board：By cash or credit card.
- Crew Number：Unknown, including 2 dive guides.
Cabins & prices
|Standard Twin Double||$899.67|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Tech Friendly, Camera station, Rebreathe Friendly|
|Languages spoken||English, German, Russian|