Miss Moon is a comfortable & budget liveaboard that sailing out to Myanmar, Similan Islands (Thailand), Andaman Island (India) according to the dive seasons, it can host max. 10 divers.
Miss Moon is a 4 meters wide and 18 meters long budget friendly dive liveaboard with cozy vibes, cruise at 8 knots per hour, and it only hosts maximum of 10 divers aboard each trip, it offers comfortable and spacious spaces with personalized service from experienced and friendly dive and boat crew.
Miss Moon provides a large open dining area/communal and relaxing area towards the stern of the vessel on the upper deck, with 5 burner BBQ equipment, a flatscreen TV, sound system, comfortable sofas, dining tables with charis. And There is a snack bar which provides cold drinks, fresh fruits, coffee, snacks. This is a place where you may read a book, or have a cup of tea or coffee in between dives.
At the front of the upper deck, there’s also a nice garden sundeck with green grass floor and mastresses for snoozing in the sea breeze.
Miss Moon will departs from Ranong, which is further north on Thailand’s west coast, on the Thai/Myanmar border. So the boat has the advantage to run shorter trips to Similan or Myanmar that the Phuket based boats can't offer.
For guests coming from Bangkok, Surat Thani, or Chumphon who want to save time and money, this boat can be the great choice. While for those coming from Phuket, will be more difficult to reach Ranong than to Khao Lak.
Miss Moon has 5 guest cabins in total, it can accomoodate up to 10 guests per trip:
All cabin are located on the main deck, all cabins will use the shared bathrooms on board.
1 Master Cabin: with a double bed, fan, aircon, flatscreen TV and closet.
1 Standard Double Cabin: with a double bed and fan
3 Standard Twin Cabins: with single bunk beds and fan
2 Shared Bathrooms: There are 2 toilets and 3 hot showers
Similan route: 4 Days / 3 Nights (11 Dives)
Myanmar route: 6 Days / 5 Nights (19 Dives)
Myanmar route: 8 Days / 7 Nights (27 Dives)
Similan + Myanmar route: 12 Days / 11 Nights (30 Dives)
Similan + Myanmar route: 14 Days / 13 Nights (38 Dives)
Indian Andaman Island route: 14 Days / 13 Nights (40 Dives)
Dive torch for night dives will be provided without extra charge
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Not available at the moment
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (THB/USD) ONLY
- Crew Number：6, include 1 - 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Marine park fees/Port fees
No related package.