Mischief is a high-end standard liveaboard, offering only customizable pravite charter trips in Indonesia according to the seasons, it can accommodate 6 guests.
Mischief was custom built between 2013 and 2015, It is 30 meters long, 7.8 meters wide, cruises at 12 knots per hour, designed to explore the Indonesian archipelago and its islands in luxury, style and comfort. Locally constructed by the legendary Konjo Boat Builders of South Sulawesi.
Mischief is built from sustainably sourced tropical hardwood, at the heart of the yacht, guests will find an airy dining, bar & lounge area for relaxing indoors. Wrap around decks on both levels offer excellent accessibility to guest cabin areas and freedom to move between the outdoor social zones. Every aspect of the boat's exterior spaces has been designed as relaxing oases.
Comfortable deck lounges crafted by local artisans offer a variety of dining and entertaining options. Forward-facing settees are found on the upper and main deck, providing exceptional open-air views and complete privacy. An alfresco dining area on the aft main deck invites guests to gather at a large teak table and enjoy a gourmet feast prepared by Mischief’s talented chefs.
Mischief's luxurious and contemporary style encourages a relaxing experience in a tasteful surrounds, so guests feel at home from the moment they step aboard. The boat take fine dining seriously onboard: the culinary team thrives on creating inventive and delicious dishes, calling upon experience in top restaurants around the globe. Whether you’re keen to try local Indonesian fare, contemporary fusion cuisine or French and Italian classics, our chefs will craft a tailored menu to suit your desires
Mischief is also equipped with a variety of watersports equipment for guests' use, that includes: 1 sailing trimaran, 1 windsurfer, 2 single canoes, 1 double canoe, 2 paddle boards, 8 set of diving and snorkelling equipments.
Mischief is open for a variety of cruise type that includes: Diving trip, surfing trip, fishing trip, Spa& Wellness cruise, watersports cruise, wedding receptions, religious celebrations, birthdays celebrations, Anniversaries celebrations, busniess seminars, Busniess cruise etc.
Mischief has 3 luxurious guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 6 guests per trip :
All cabins have individually controlled AC, ensuite bathroom, desk, walk-in wardrobes, and electricity outlets with 220V power.
1 Suite Cabin :
Located on the upper deck, it is the largest cabin onboard, with one king size double bed, sofas, work desk, a private aft facing terrace, bathroom with with his and her sinks, panoramic sea view windows.
1 Suite Cabin :
Located on the main deck, with one king size double bed, panoramic sea view windows.
1 Suite Cabin :
Located on the main deck, with two single beds side by side, panoramic sea view windows.
- 3 dives per day + alternating additional night dives.
- No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
- Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Sailing Trimaran, Windsurfer, Wakeboard, Canoes, SUPs available.
- Nitrox：Not available at the moment
- 15L Tanks：Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available free of charge for use
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Available with additional charge
- Massage Service：Available with additional charge
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/EUR/IDR)
- Crew Number：7, include 1 dive guide
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Marine park fees/Port fees