Mermaid II is a professional dive yacht runs by Mermaid Fleet, it offering various liveaboard routes in Indonesia according to the season, it can accommodate up to 18 guests.
Special offer (- 10 %)
Dive and Cruise Special Offer - Each diver get the special discount for this package!
Mermaid II is a 33 meters long, 8 meters wide double engine steel motor yacht, built and powered for comfort, safety and stability. It cruises at 9.5 knots per hour most of the time, the max. cruise speed can reach 12 knots per hour.
Mermaid II features a beautiful air conditioned salon on the upper deck, with lounge suites and big windows, bar fridge, tea and coffee facilities, TV/DVD, music center, library and a full selection of marine life books.
Outside of the indoor salon, there is a large shaded outdoor lounge with comfortable sofas and lounge table.
The dining room is located on the main deck, where delicious buffet style Thai and western meals are served. Sometimes, the chef will even provide delicious BBQs!
The top sundeck is partially shaded with lots of cushioned sun beds, a great place to chill out.
Mermaid II has a large dive deck (35sqm) on the back of the main deck, and wide stern dive platform with two exit ladders. There are also personal gear lockers, an in-place fill station, a camera table and 6 camera rinse tanks.
Mermaid II has 8 beautifully furnished guest cabins, it can sleeps up to 18 guests :
8 Deluxe Cabins :
All deluxe cabins are on the main deck with large panoramic sea view windows.
Each cabin has a double bed and single bunk (max pax 2 per cabin), individually controlled air conditioning and ensuite bathrooms.
2 Budget Cabins :
All budget cabins are on the lower deck with portholes, use shared bathroom.
Each budget cabin has twin bunks, vanity sink, air conditioning and share a bathroom with one other cabin via adjoining doors.
Komodo route: 8 Days / 7 Nights (20 Dives)
Raja Ampat route: 9 Days / 8 Nights (26 Dives)
Banda Sea route: 12 Days / 11 Nights (32 Dives)
Bali - Maumere route: 8 Days / 7 Nights (20 Dives)
BioDiversity route: 16 Days / 15 Nights (48 - 50 Dives)
Dive torch can be provided free of charge for night dives.
Surface makrker buoy can be provided free of charge.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Limited available free of charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/EUR/IDR)
- Crew Number：16, include 2 - 3 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
No related package.