Mermaid I is a professional dive yacht runs by Mermaid Fleet, it offering various liveaboard routes in Indonesia according to the season, it can accommodate up to 15 guests.
Special offer (- 10 %)
Dive and Cruise Special Offer - Each diver get the special discount for this package!
Mermaid I is a 28 meters long, 7 meters wide steel dive liveaboard, built and powered for comfort, safety and stability. It cruises at 9.5 knots per hour most of the time, the max. cruise speed can reach 12 knots per hour.
Mermaid I features a beautiful air conditioned salon with dining area on the upper deck, with a bar, TV, DVD player, music centre with stereo and VDO, as well as an extensive library with full range of marine life books.
Delicious Thai, Indonesian and western meals are served in the dining area with large windows to enjoy the views. Sometimes, the chef will even provide delicious BBQs!
Outside of the indoor salon, there is a large shaded outdoor lounge with comfortable sofas and lounge table.
The top sundeck is partially shaded with lots of cushioned sun beds, a great place to chill out.
Mermaid I has a large dive deck (42sqm) on the back of the main deck, and wide stern dive platform with two exit ladders. There are also personal gear lockers, an in-place fill station, a camera table and 6 camera rinse tanks.
Mermaid I has 8 beautifully furnished en-suite cabins, it can sleeps only 15 guests :
All cabins are air conditioned with ensuite bathroom, refrigerator, flat screen TV and DVD players, bathrobes and toiletries and loads of fluffy towels.
1 Master Cabin :
Located on the main deck, with a king size double bed, panoramic sea view windows with doors opening onto the gangway.
1 Single Cabin :
Located on the main deck, with a single bed and seaview window.
4 Deluxe Cabins :
Located on the main deck, with a king size double bed or two large twin beds, as well as seaview windows.
2 Budget Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, with one double bed and one single bed in bunk style, portholes.
Komodo route: 10 Days / 9 Nights (28 Dives)
Raja Ampat route: 10 Days / 9 Nights (30 - 32 Dives)
Banda Sea route: 12 Days / 11 Nights (30 - 32 Dives)
Raja Ampat to Lembeh route: 12D/11N (30 - 32 Dives)
BioDiversity route: 16 Days/15 Nights (48 - 50 Dives)
Dive torch can be provided free of charge for night dives.
Surface makrker buoy can be provided free of charge.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Limited available free of charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/EUR/IDR)
- Crew Number：12, include 2 - 3 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
No related package.