Mari is a traditional wooden Indonesian Phinisi boat runs by an European boat operator, it offering liveaboard trips in Raja Ampat, Komodo Island and Banda Sea area according to the season, it can host up to 10 guests per trip.
Mari is a wood hull traditional Indonesian Phinisi boat measuring 32.3m long and 6.5m wide. It offer guests a live-aboard with lots of space, comfort and reliable new technical equipment, along with Indonesian speaking German boot manager and technician on board.
Mari was built by traditional boat builders in South Sulawesi, entirely made from ironwood and teak and has 4 decks (including a sky deck) and one mast. This boat is ideal for small group who are looking for a bit comfort during the sea with seasonable price.
Mari was constructed in 2008, it was technically completely overhauled during the year 2015 - 2016. Thanks to its engine 280Hp, it can cruises at 8 knots per hour. Due to the large space available, it is also for non-divers and families particularly suitable.
On the upper deck, you will enjoy a 50m² covered dinning and lounge area equipped with a bar, a large dinning table, chairs and comfortable couches so you can relax admiring a beautiful 270° view over the sea.
For those who prefer the sun, there is a sun deck at the front of the upper deck, as well as a huge terrace on the sky deck: both ideal spots to work on your tan. Between the dives, you can entertain on board with indoor games, an iPod connection and a sound system, a selection of books and many sitting areas to simply relax on a cushioned sofa.
Mari has a dive platform located on the main deck. It comes with rinse tanks, hangers for your wet suits, showers and a camera rinsing tub to take care of your equipment. Two dinghies will be used for diving: one is 6.5m long and the other is 4m long.
Mari has 5 cozy guest cabins on board, it has capacity for 10 guests per trip.
All cabins come with private air conditioner, wardrobe, bathroom with hot and cold water.
3 Deluxe Cabins :
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with one king sized bed, windows and portholes.
2 Superior Cabins :
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with two single bunk beds, windows and portholes.
3 dives per day + alternating additional night dives.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available for 5€/dive
- 15L Tanks：limited tanks available with additional cost
- DIN Valve Adapter: Limited tanks available with additional cost
- Technical Dive Available:Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service： Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (Euro/USD/IDR) ONLY
- Crew Number：7, include 1 - 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees