Manta Queen 2 is a professional liveaboard offering 3 days and 3 nights trips to Similan Islands (Koh Bon / Koh Tachai) and Richelieu Rock. It can host up to 20 guests on board.
Manta Queen 2 is a 24 meters long and 5 meters wide wooden hull built boat that is manned with 5 dive staff and 6 boat crew.
All meals on board are served buffet style freshly cooked from the on board kitchen. Snacks and fruits are served in between dives. The dinghy will give you the opportunity to spend some time on the beautiful beaches.
Nitrox is also available onboard as well as Nitrox courses (EAN) and a wide range of PADI Courses i.e. Open Water Course, Advanced Open Water Course, Deep Speciality and many more.
Manta Queen 2 accommodates 20 guests in comfortable air-conditioned cabins of which three different types are available: Twin beds cabins, Double bed cabins and one 4 beds cabin to suit groups and families.
3 Double bed cabins: Equipped with one double bed.
5 Twin beds cabins: Equipped with 2 single beds.
1 Four beds cabin: Equipped with 4 single beds (bunk-bed style).
Marine Park entry and dive fees for Similan and Surin Islands are included.
Courses are available on request.
12 dives (including night dives) per trip.
Full set of high quality dive equipment included.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available, 150THB per dive.
- 15L tanks：Available, 150THB per dive.
- Rebreather dive：Not available at the moment.
- Dive equipment rental：Included.
- Diving insurance：Divers traveling on board must have a valid insurance.
- Wi-Fi Internet：Not available at the moment.
- Laundry service：Not available at the moment.
- Massage service：Not available at the moment.
- Payment on board：local currency (THB) only.
- Crew members: 11, including 5 dive guides.
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Languages spoken||Chinese, English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish|