MantaMae is a super yacht which open up limitless possibilities to go anywhere in Indonesia that you desire. It can hosts max 10-12 guests per trip.
Special offer (- 21 %)
Dive and Cruise Special Offer - Each diver get the special discount for this package!
MantaMae is a 30.35 meter long, 6.67 meter wide phinisi woooden schooner yacht that constructed from October 2011 to April 2014. It is finally opened for guest in September 2014.
MantaMae has been designed and decorated using natural material, such as coral and shell mosaics from Indonesia, combined with fossil woods, labradorite and quartz imported from Madagascar.
The Italian style emerges with the care of details, a sophisticated lighting system, the shapes and the quality of the furniture have been chosen to give guests on board the most desirable comfort and appeal.
MantaMae has been equipped following an high standard of fitting to deliver to guests on board lot of different water sports activities, different fishing activities and assure the guests' security on board.
On the main deck, there is a fancy indoor saloon equipped with 2 comfortable sofas, saloon tables, computer area, and a fully equipped bar which offer different kind of drinks during the cruise.
On the upper deck, there is a wheel room on the back, and the sun deck with long chairs for guests enjoy the sun bath. On the fort, there is a large sitting area can be covered in shadow with dinning table, where guests can enjoy the delicious meals while watching the amazing sea view.
MantaMae equipped with fishing equipment, 4 ocean kayaks, 4 underwater scooters(Seadoo scooters), fishing tools, Echo sounder for guests on board to use, free of charge. It also can provide Wifi satellite connection with extra charge.
MantaMae only aceept charter request at the moment, although 6 guests in total are recommended, but for charter can accept up to 8 guests on board. For a group of 6 guests, that means, each cabin only cater 2 guests; For a group of 8 guests, 2 of the deluxe cabins will cater 3 guests, or the master cabin will cater 4 guests.
Mantamae has 4 cabins in total with dreamlike decorations in each cabin. With 3 different type for choose, can cater 10 guests on board, for private charter, can go up to 12 guests under special condition.
All cabins have en-suite bathroom, air condition, Satellite TV, DVD Player and Stereo Sound system, storage area, and other cabin facilities.
1 Master suite
Located in the front of the below deck, it's the biggest cabin on board. Allowed No. of Guests: recommended for 2 guests only, can be used for up to 4 guests if needed.
Equipped with 1 double bed and a sitting area which can sleep up to 2 extra guests if needed.
2 Deluxe Double/Triple Cabins
Located in the below deck. Allowed No. of Guests: recommended for 2 guests only, can be used for up to 3 guests if needed. Equipped with 1 double bed and a single bed (Bunk style).
1 Bunk bed Cabin
Located on the upper deck and can allow 2 guests with 2 single beds.
Up to 4 dives per day, depending on conditions.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive. There are two dive master on board.
12 tanks with 15 Liter/6 tanks on board.
- Nitrox：Available, with extra charge for Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks：Available, with extra charge for up to 6 divers
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with extra charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with Extra charge
- Laundry Service：Free for the 2 first piece then with additional cost
- Payment on board：By cash (Euro, USD, IDR)
- Crew Number：9, including 1 - 2 dive guide
- **Additional possible requests: ** massage, yoga teacher, private guide, specific food request, special dinner.
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees