Manta Cruise is a deluxe standard liveaboard, it offering dive liveaboard trips all around the Maldives according to the seasons, It can accommodate 18 guests.
Manta Cruise is a 32 meters long, 9 meters wide dive yacht, cruise at 10 knots, it was built in 2006 and benefitted continuous maintenance in order to always meet our guest comfort.
Manta Cruise has a large indoor air-con salon with TV, DVD player, music system, and an assortment of movies and indoor games. There is also a dining area inside the salon, where meals will be served in buffet style with European, Asian and Sir Lankan recipes.
Outside the mian deck salon, there is an open outdoor dining area where guests can enjoy delisous meals with a view. It is also the popular social hub during the trip.
For those who enjoy the sun there is a top level sun deck with chaise longues and mattresses for sun bathing and relaxation.
Manta Cruise has a team of highly experienced crew who take great pride in exceptional service whilst always maintaining safety. The capable crew is ready to go the extra mile to make sure that you have a wonderful and memorable experience.
Manta Cruise embark for a very good quality & price offer and discover the amazing beauty of Maldives.
All diving is done from the 20 meter dive dhoni boat, which provide comfort and function at the same time. All the equipment stay in the dive dhoni (compressors, tanks etc.) in order to keep the noise away from the main boat when filling the tanks. It has toilet and shower and a platform for photo and video cameras.
Manta Cruise has 9 guest cabins in total, it can welcome up to 18 guests:
All cabins have air conditioning, fan, ensuite bathroom, outlets for charging electrical devices, as well as storage closet.
2 Ocean View Suites:
Located on the upper deck, with one double bed, sofa sitting area and lots of seaview windows
1 Standard Double/Twin Cabin:
Located on the lower deck, with a double bed and a single bed, portholes.
2 Standard Double Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, with a double bed, portholes.
4 Standard Twin Cabins: Located on the lower deck, with two single beds, portholes.
- 17 dives per week (1 night dive is included per week).
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment yet
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional cost
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Available with additional charge
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment yet
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment yet
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/EUR) or credit cards
- Crew Number：14, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Standard Twin Double||$2,190.00|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- GST 12%
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Green Tax $6/Night
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills