Maldives Grandezza is a comfortable standard liveaboard, offering dive and surf trips all around the Maldives, It can accommodate 20 guests.
Maldives Grandezza is a 37 metres long double masted yacht with a beam of 8.5m, built in 2009, with a steel structure and is equipped with 2 powerful engines and 2 masts with 4 sails that allow to 13 knots of speed.
Maldives Grandezza has all the safety requirements that allowed it to be classified by the Italian Registration Body (RINA) and is an Ocean going vessel able to circumnavigate the Globe. It is equipped with the most modern navigation devices like Radar, 2 GPS, eco sounder, SSB, VHF, satellite communication system etc.
Maldives Grandezza features a beautiful spacious air conditioned salon with a TV/DVD, a photo editing computer, a stereo player and a bar. The indoor dining area and galley is adjacent to the salon, there is also an outdoor dining area. In the stern there is’ an outdoor area, covered with a large sofa and a table for photos and video amateur divers and an area for recharging equipment photos and videos.
In the upper deck there is spacious and comfortable sundeck with a removable sun protection, chaises lounges and chairs deck.
Maldives Grandezza will take you exploring through waters of azure lagoons, coral gardens bustling with multi colored marine life, snow white sandy beaches circling lush green patches of islands, caressing cool breezes of the Indian Ocean, breath taking sun sets, moonlit silvery nights and the serenity as a whole that would re-awaken the mind and soul.
Maldives Grandezza has 10 comfortable guest cabins, it can sleeps up to 20 guests per trip.
All cabins individually controlled air conditioning and an en suite private bathroom.
6 Deluxe Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes one double bed (lower) and one single bed (upper) in bunk-style, portholes.
2 Standard Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single bunk beds, portholes.
2 Value Twin Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, this cabin type is smaller than the other cabins, each cabin comes with two single bunk beds, portholes.
- 17 dives per week, include 1 night, depends on conditions.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Complimentary for certified divers
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment yet
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional cost
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/EUR/MVR)
- Crew Number：11, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- GST 12%
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Green Tax $6/Night
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)