Maldives Blue Force One (formerly Leo) is a professional dive liveaboard runs by Blue Froce Fleet, it provide various liveaboard routes in Central and Southern Maldives, it can accommodate 22 guests.
Maldives Blue Force One is considered as one of the best Maldivan dive liveaboard runs by Blue Force Fleet, formerly known as Leo/Leo Force, it has 42 meters length x 12 meters wide, with 700cv Caterpillar engines, 3 generators and the boat is equipped with last generation lighting system inside, outside and underwater with touch switches.
Maldives Blue Force One was completely renovated in 2015/2016, it is now has 11 guests cabins for up to 22 guests. The indoor saloon are equipped with comfortable sofas, massage armchairs, 65’ TV with in house channels, satellite navigation, film system, 220V power supplies.
There is a Disco room with Karaoke and other music equipment available for guests to use during the trip. There are WiFi singal covered the whole boat all the time (singal are not always guaranteed - In general, Maldives has good connection).
Maldives Blue Force One has two outdoor Jacuzzis onboard : one in bow and the other in stern. For guests who enjoy the sun, there are 3 sundeck with sunbeds and mattresses: in bow, stern and in the upper bridge. In additional, there is an open bar on the back of the upper deck can provide cold drinks during the crusie.
Diving is from a Dhoni - auxiliary Maldivian boat, where air compressors, nitrox membrane as well as dive gears are. So it keeps the noise of the compressors away from onboard guests and humidity equipment will never be a problem anymore.
Maldives Blue Force One is also Rebreather friendly liveaboard, guest who wish to dive Rebreather, just need to pay for an reasonable additional fee.
Maldives Blue Force One has 11 excellent guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 22 guests per trip：
All cabins fully equipped with en-suite bathroom, hair dryer, remote control for lights and air conditioning, drawer unit, mirrors, 32’ TV with in house movies, satellite, WIFI, in boat phone circuit, safe, bathrobes and towels, 220V power supply facilities.
1 Junior Suite (No. 110)：
Located on the upper deck, with 1 double bed and 1 separate single bed, bathroom with bath tub.
1 Deluxe Cabin (No. 111)：
Located on the upper deck, with 2 separate single beds, this cabin is the only cabin without TV set.
2 Master Suites (No. 108 & 109)：
Located on the main deck, each with one double bed, one sofa sitting area, bathroom equipped with private jacuzzi for two persons, with seaview windows.
1 Master Cabin (No. 101)：
Located on the lower deck, with one double bed, one sofa sitting area, bathroom with bath tub
6 Deluxe Cabin (No. 102 - 107)：
Located on the lower deck, with 1 double bed and 1 separate single bed, bathroom with shower
18 dives per week + include 1 - 2 sunset/night dive(s).
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide expericed guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available, free of charge for Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional cost
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional cost, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available for free, singal not always guaranteed
- Water Equipment :Stand‐paddle surf (SUP), Kayaks (Free of Charge)
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD/Euro) ONLY
- Crew Number：19, include 4 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Deluxe Twin Double||$2,475.14|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Nitrox fills
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Marine park fees/Port fees