Majestic Explorer is an elegant luxurious dive liveaboard, it offering dive liveaboard trips in the Galapagos Islands all year round, it can accommodate up to 16 guests.
Majestic Explorer is a professional dive liveaboard yacht runs by Explorer Ventures Fleet, it is 36 meters long, 7 meters wide, with max. cruising speed at 10 knots per hour. It is the newest dive liveaboard in the Galapagos Islands.
Majestic Explorer features partially covered sun deck with a jacuzzi and a large lounge area with ample seating, and a bar.
There is a beautiful lounge with separated dining area and entertainment area on the main deck, equipped with TV, stereo, Book/Magazine/CD/DVD/Table games library for entertainment as well as a self-service bar that provide water, tea, coffee all day long.
Aboard the Majestic Explorer, lunch and evening meals usually consist of lots of salad, potatoes, rice, chicken, beef, pork, and fish. Breakfast is the usual fare of eggs, cereal, toast and fresh fruits. If you have any dietary restrictions or requests, please let our Dive and Cruise agent know, so we will put a note for you.
Majestic Explorer's large dive deck is also located on the back of the main deck, includes a bathroom, large camera table with charging station, individual storage areas, rinse bins for cameras and another for gear. Diving operations are conducted from two large pangas (tenders), easily boarded from the dive deck
Majestic Explorer has 8 deluxe guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 16 guests per trip:
All cabins have ensuite bathroom, individual A/C, flat screen televisions, ample storage, dressers, closet, reading lamps, smoke alarm and alarm system, electricity outlets.
2 Deluxe Cabins (#8 - #9) :
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with one queen size double bed, seaview windows.
2 Deluxe Cabins (#6 - #7) :
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, it can be converted to a queen bed for couples if needed, seaview windows.
4 Deluxe Cabins (#1 - #4) :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, it can be converted to a queen bed for couples if needed, portholes.
3 dives per day + alternating additional sunset/night dives.
Usually 8D/7N diving trip will offer 18 - 20 dives in total.
1 Check dive will be provided on the embarkation day.
Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
No dive will be provided on the day of disembarkation.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
Divers must have AOW level with at least 100 logged dives.
- Nitrox：Available with an additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Limited available with an additional cost
- Technical Dive Available:Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) or credit cards.
- Crew Number：Unknown, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Deluxe Double Twin||$6,095.00|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Camera station, Jacuzzi|
|Languages spoken||English, Spanish|