Maavahi is a comfortable standard liveaboard, it offering dive and surf charter trips in the Maldives according to the seasons, It can accommodate 12 guests.
Maavahi is designed and built in Maldives by local engineers/master craftsmen and made its first maiden voyage in 1998, and refurnished in 2009 and 2017. It is an 27m long and 8.5m wide traditional Maldivian cruiser perfect for navigating the tight and shallow reef passes that frequent the Maldives archipelago.
The interior of the vessel is well-lit with spacious dining areas and an outdoor lounge bar/dining area for wining and dining in the great outdoors, surrounded by the stunning Indian Ocean.
In addition to the inviting and cosy indoor dining areas, Maavahi has a large shaded sundeck perfect for shooting the breeze and a 360 degree view of the beautiful Maldivian Islands
Maavahi also has 2 sundecks, music and TV/video facilities, indoor games and an accompanying dingy. Accompanying the Maavahi upon request is our 53ft support vessel known as a dhoni. The dhoni is an essential feature to any successful surfing or dive trip. Its means we can travel further, get closer to reef passages and stay out longer. It also allows surfers to stow their boards and hardware out of harms way and opens up space on the Maavahi.
The experienced chef, Ishara from Sri Lanka will cook up a storm – 3 times a day, every day, with a mixture of delicious cuisines and not just curries! Snacks including fruit, chocolate bars, toast, tea and coffee are also available at any time while on board.
Maavahi offering different recreational activities include : Surfing, Diving, Snorkeling, Cruising, Fishing, Barbecue on desert Island or a Sandbank, Guided visits to Local Islands, Guided Capital Male’ Tour.
Maavahi has 6 guest cabins can host up to 12 guests :
All cabins are air-conditioned with ensuite bathroom, small wardrobes for storage of personal items, and a wall fan if you don’t like air conditioning.
6 Guest Cabins
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one double bed and one single bed in bunk style, portholes.
Diving & Surfing
2 - 3 dives per day, include one night dive per week.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
1 - 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
For surfing charter : provide up to 4 times a day
All surfing gear and accessories are available for rent.
- Nitrox：Available with additional charge
- 15L Tanks：Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Available with additional charge
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/EUR)
- Crew Number：7 - 8, include 1 - 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- GST 12%
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Green Tax $6/Night
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Nitrox fills
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Camera station, Internet, Water Toys, Fishing gear|