Lucy is a professional liveaboard, also the first Djibouti owned and registered liveaboard. It offers luxurious dive liveaboard trips in Djibouti and can accommodate up to 22 guests.
Lucy measuring 37 meters in length and 7.5 meters in breadth, it is a mono hull luxury dive safari boat designed for maximum level of comfort for the seasoned scuba diver who appreciates diving within a high standard and secure environment. It has 2 powerful engines, cruise at 9 knots per hour.
There is a spacious lounge located on the upper deck, with a 65″ Ultra HD cinema surround system, hand made speakers by French firm ‘Focal’ and a bar where even a chilled draft beer is served for your ultimate leisure and relaxing time.
Outside of the lounge, there is an open & comfortable relaxation area, ideal for chatting, enjoying the seaview while have a cool drinks.
Lucy has a large and stylish dining room on the main deck, a superb three-course meal is served here. In the dining room there is also a charging station, so guest can charge thier cameras directly and no need to go to the cabin.
Outside of the dining room, there is the dive deck, which superbly laid out with ample space for all your accessories, charging points and with superb wall mounted Bluetooth/USB Clarion music player, marine grade amps and Q Acoustics ceiling installed speakers.
There are 2 tender boats (8 and 7 meters) for diving and the boat provide both INT and DIN adaptor.
The top and sun deck are furnished to the highest standard with bean bags and sufficient seating area or lie down for a nap, sun tan etc.
Lucy has 12 comfortable cabins, and it can host up to 22 guests in total:
All cabins are equipped with an en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, mini bar, reading lights and bedside USB charging points.
8 Twin Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, with 2 single beds side by side, portholes.
2 Deluxe Twin Cabins:
Located on the main deck, with 2 single beds side by side, seaview windows.
2 Single Cabins:
Located on the main deck, with 1 large single bed, seaview windows.
Min. 16 dives per week, include 1 night dive, depending on conditions.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide expericed guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Availablewith additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) ONLY
- Crew Number：11, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Camera station|
|Languages spoken||English, French|