La Reina is a comfortable sixty-nine foot yacht, it offers liveaboard trips to Jardines de La Reina Marine Park every Saturday to Friday with excellent crew on board. It can cater up to 8 guests, ideal for close friends who want a charter diving trip.
La Reina is a comfortable liveaboard, fully refurbished at the end of the 2005 season. It is sixty-nine feet in length, fully air conditioned, it can accommodate up to 8 guests.
The large upper deck is where meals are usually served, it also makes a fine place to relax after the day of diving activies, with a cocktail. There is a new water maker that allows us an unlimited amount of fresh water each day. The showers on board provide plenty of hot water to make the accommodations as comfortable as possible for our guests.
The chef on La Reina, as on our other yachts, goes all out to provide delicious fare for our guests. Dinners are seafood oriented with fresh mutton snapper and grouper being readily available. Other traditional entrees like chicken and pork are also part of the regular weekly menu. It is very easy for us to prepare vegetarian meals on request and the chef serves a variety of salads and fruits each day. Everyone looks forward to the desserts like our famous local flan, and delicious rum cake.
La Reina has only 4 cabins on board, all located on the lower deck:
4 Twin Cabins: Equipped with 2 single beds (bunk style).
All cabins have en-suite bathroom, air-conditioners, electricity plugs, as well as storage in drawers.
3 dives per day, depending on conditions and program.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox Available：Not available at the moment.
- Rental Dive Equipment Available：Rate on request, must book in advance.
- Dive Insurance：All dives must hold vaild dive insurance.
- Crew Number：6
- Payment on board：By cash only(Euro, preferred).
Cabins & prices
|Standard Double Twin||$2,585.00|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Boat accident insurance
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
|Languages spoken||English, Spanish|