Kona Aggressor II is a professional dive yatch runs by Aggressor Fleet, it offers dive liveaboard trips along the western coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. It can accommodate up to 14 guests.
Kona Aggressor II 24.5 meters long and 8.6 meters wide catamaran, built to U.S. Coast Guard and A.B.S. standards with a full complement of safety equipment. It cruises at 10 knots and have 110-volt power onboard.
Kona Aggressor II has a beautiful spacious air conditioned salon with a TV/DVD player. The dining area and galley is adjacent to the salon. The sun deck features a “moon deck bar” with seating, lounge and deck chairs, stereo and CD player, shaded wet bar and grill.
The chefs onboard will offer guests delicious meals in various styles of American feasts, barbecues and local cuisine. From appetizer to dessert all with love. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let our booking agents know, so we can put an note for you.
Kona Aggressor II's beverages selection includes fruit juices, soft drinks, iced water, iced tea, coffee, and a limited selection of local beer and wine, which are complimentary. Due to the high duty charged on liquor, we suggest you bring your special brand from the last duty free point. Once you consume alcohol, you become a snorkeler until the next day.
The diving amenities include freshwater rinse showers, camera tables, nitrox, personal gear lockers with and in place fill station, The aft of the dive deck is equipped with two ladders exit, fin storage and two freshwater showers.
Kona Aggressor II has 6 comfortable staterooms, it can accommodate up to 14 guests.
All cabins have ensuite bathroom, hair dryer, AC control, monitor with media player.
5 Deluxe Staterooms (#1, 2, 3, 4, 5):
Located at the main deck, each cabin comes with a double bed (lower) and single bed (upper) in bunk-style, port window.
1 Quad Stateroom (#6):
Located at the upper deck, comes with two Full-sized beds (upper and lower) and two single beds (upper and lower), all in bunk-style, port window.
Up 5 dives per day, 27 dives per week can be offered.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Limited available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) or credit cards.
- Crew Number：6, including 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Dinner on final evening
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Camera station|