Kira Kira is a buget plus Phinisi liveaboard with free spirit and professional team, it offers both dive and non-dive liveaboard trips around Indonesia, it can only accommodate up to 8 guests on board.
Kira Kira was built in 2014 and launched in 2015, measuring 22 meters long and 4.5 meters wide. With cruising speed at 7 knots per hour. It is crewed by the Bugis, that once ruled the waves during the historic spice trade, from Bira in South Sulawesi. Known for life at sea, under sail, the boat was blessed with local tradition.
Kira Kira features a low lying superstructure with a large deck covering the bow to stern, resulting in a craft that offers not only a subtle form, but also sails safe on our magical journeys across the seas.
Beside comfortable and spacious cabins, you may choose to spend your time in the open air lounge and dining area, get involved with the Chef, kick back with a cold beer and prepare for the nights entertainment ahead, swap stories with friends or grab a book from our small library
There is comfortable sun lounging on deck, watch incredible sunsets, enjoy a selection of fresh cooked Indonesian and western meals with fresh baked bread, hot coffee and treats…
Scuba diving, snorkeling, spearfishing, free diving, surfing, kayaking activities are available during the trip.
Kira Kira features 4 comfortable cabins, it can hosts up to 8 guests per trip.
All cabins have storage lockers for large bags and dive gear, a personal wardrobe for clothes and belongings and shelf space for laptops, cameras, books...
All cabins are spruced daily, with towel and sheets changed at your request.
All cabins will use the 2 shared bathrooms.
3 Twin Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two separate single beds, portholes.
1 Roof Top Cabin :
Located on the upper deck, with one double bed, and 180 degree seaview windows all around.
2 Shared Bathrooms: With shower, toilet, sink and storage area.
Komodo National Park 9D/8N (Gili - Komodo - Gili), 15 dives
Komodo National Park 8D/7N (LBJ - Komodo - LBJ), 16 dives
All around Raja Ampat 11D/10N (Sorong - Sorong), min 24 dives plus
Raja Ampat North 9/8N (Sorong - Sorong), min 19 dives plus
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Not available at the moment
- 15L Tanks：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive Available:Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Water Equipment :Kayaks, Spear Fishing gear
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (Euro/USD/IDR) ONLY
- Crew Number：6, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Marine park fees/Port fees