Itemata is a catamaran vessel designed for dive cruises, It offers liveaboard trips in French Polynesia, it can accommodate up to 8 guests.
Itemata measures 18.28m long and 9.2 wide and thanks to its mean midship draught of 1.55m you will be able to get very close to the white sanded beaches. It was built by Sunreef and has one sail and two engines 75Hp. It has a 220 volts power on board provided by a generator Kohler 11kVa allowing you to charge your cameras, flashes, computers and phones.
Itemata is a huge catamaran who can accomodate 14 person. However we only take maximum 8 guests: 5 divers maximum per trip, or 6 divers max. if one of them is Dive Master or Instructor and can lead dives.
There are 3 areas onboard : the cabins, the common room for dinning and diving, as well as its flybridge. With its huge dimensions it offers plenty of living space. The crew will do everything to satisfy all your needs. If one of the 5 staterooms remains vacant during your stay it will be at your disposal for better welfare.
All the dives will take place from the 4.7m long tender boat equipped with a powerful engine Yamaha 40Hp. Full diving gear will be available for free.
Itemata provide home made local food and french traditionnal cuisine. Special regime on request.
Itemata has 5 guest cabins, each trip it can accommodate up to 8 guests:
4 Standard Double Cabins :
Each cabin comes with a double bed and private bathroom.
1 Standard Twin Cabin :
This cabin comes with twin beds and private bathroom.
Single Supplement :
We do our best for the guest on board: if there's a free cabin during the trip, it will be given for your better comfort. Singles are accomodated in double bed cabin if available no extra charge.
3 dives per day depends on itinerary and sea conditions.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Not available at the moment..
- 15L Tanks：Not available at the moment.
- REBREATHER Dive： Available with additional charge
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment.
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service： Washing machine available
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (EUR/USD) only.
- Crew Number：4, including 1 dive guides.
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Facilities||Water Toys, Rebreathe Friendly, Fishing gear|
|Languages spoken||English, French|