Indo Siren is a deluxe standard professional dive yacht runs by Siren Fleet, offering scuba diving trips in Indonesia according to the seasons, it can accommodate up to 16 guests.
Indo Siren was constructed in 2010, launched in April 2011. It is a 40 meters long, 9.7 meters wide professional dive liveaboard, cruises at 9 knots. Like other Siren Fleet yachts, it was built on the Indonesian Island of Sulawesi and is a traditional “Phinisi” handcrafted from ironwood and teak.
Indo Siren features a beautiful indoor air-conditioned lounge with cocktail bar, sofas, 42 inch flatscreen & movie network and library of books & games on the main deck.
Outside of the indoor lounge, there is a covered outdoor dining and refreshment area which provides a fabulous setting for all your meals. All meals are served buffet style with a choice of international and Asian cuisine served buffet style in the outdoor dining area.
A well-selected range of carbonated soft drinks, fruit juices, black, green and herbal teas are available at all times, as well as instant and fresh brewed coffee. Moreover, a selection of fresh fruit and some tasty treats are available, should you feel peckish in between meal times. Local lager (beer) is provided free of charge but guests may also select wine or spirits from our cocktail bar for an additional fee.
For those who enjoy the sun, there is an upper level sun-deck with 8 cushioned loungers (un-shaded)
Indo Siren has an expansive shaded diving deck, with individual stations and large personal storage drawers and in-place fill station. For UW photographers, there are indoor & outdoor workstations for the preparation and maintenance of cameras and equipment, camera rinse tanks, equipment rinse tanks.
Guests are provided with a 12l aluminum tank, weights & belt. Basic Aqua Lung scuba equipment rental (BCD, Regulator, 3mm wetsuit, mask & fins) and SMB (safety sausage) are provided FREE of charge.
Indo Siren has 8 large air-conditioned cabins, it can welcome up to 16 guests each trip:
All cabins have ensuite bathroom, overbed reading lights, several cupboards, an in-cupboard safety box, personal audio-visual entertainment system, hairdryer, and round 2-pin mains outlet 110 & 220 Volts.
4 Premium Twin Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, portholes.
2 Premium Flexibility Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, upon request, it can be converted into one king size double bed, portholes.
2 Premium Double Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one double bed, portholes.
- 3 dives per day + alternating additional sunset/night dives.
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Kayaks are available for guests to use during the cruise free of charge.
- Nitrox：Available with additional charge
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional charge
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment yet
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment yet
- Laundry Service：Available with additional charge
- Massage Service：Available with additional charge
- Payment on board：Cash (Euro, GBP, USD, AUD, IDR)
- Crew Number：12, include 4 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees