Indo Aggressor is a professional dive yatch runs by Aggressor Fleet, formerly known as "Komodo Dancer", it offers various diving itineraries in Komodo, Wakatobi and Forgotten Islands. It can accommodate up to 16 guests.
Special offer (- 25 %)
“Dive the World Club” special offer from Aggressor Dancer Fleet, all our customers who book with us can receive a 25% discount off per person.
Indo Aggressor is a 29.8 metres long and 8 meters wide finely crafted twin-masted wooden sailing yacht built in the Pinisi style, approved by the International Maritime Organization (IMO) in accordance with SOLAS (Safety of Life at Sea). Built and powered for comfort, safety and stability, it cruises at 8 knots and has 220-volt power onboard.
Indo Aggressor features a roomy, air-conditioned salon and dining area, sun deck complete with lounge and deck chairs. There is a a TV with media player, and stereo in the main salon, with lots of lounge table and seating area. The outdoor dining area at the front is offering a great view on the landscape.
The chefs onboard will offer guests delicious meals in various styles of American feasts, barbecues and local cuisine. From appetizer to dessert all with love. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let our booking agents know, so we can put an note for you.
Indo Aggressor's beverages selection includes fruit juices, soft drinks, iced water, iced tea, coffee, and a limited selection of local beer and wine, which are complimentary. Due to the high duty charged on liquor, we suggest you bring your special brand from the last duty free point. Once you consume alcohol, you become a snorkeler until the next day.
The dive deck is just next to the dining area, and well equipped with personal dive lockers, a camera table with low pressure air hose, two rinse tanks are conveniently located for washing dive equipment and cameras. The aft of the dive deck is equipped with two ladders exit, fin storage and two fresh water showers.
Indo Aggressor has 8 guest staterooms, it can accommodate up to 16 guests per trip:
All cabins have ensuite bathroom with hair dryer, independent AC Units, mirrored Wardrobe.
2 Master Staterooms (# 1, 8):
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with two singles beds (35”x78”) or one Asian King bed(70” x 78”), with seaview windows.
2 Deluxe Staterooms (#2, 3):
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with a queen size bed (71 x 79 inches), Portholes.
4 Twin Staterooms (# 4, 5, 6, 7):
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two twin bunk beds (35 x 79 inches), Portholes.
3 - 4 dives per day depending on itinerary.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
Tanks all with DIN/yoke adaptable valves.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) or credit cards.
- Crew Number：18, including 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening