Humboldt Explorer is a professional dive yatch runs by Explorer Ventures Fleet, it offers dive liveaboard trips in the Galapagos Islands. It can accommodate up to 16 guests.
Humboldt Explorer is a 34 meters long, 6.5 meters wide professional dive liveaboard in Galapagos that built with safety and comfort in mind, with max. cruising speed at 10 knots per hour.
Humboldt Explorer features a roomy, air conditioned salon on the main deck, with dining tables, TV, music system, CD/DVD player, video library for entertainment and lounge area. The galley is adjacent to the salon.
Aboard the Humboldt Explorer, lunch and evening meals usually consist of lots of salad, potatoes, rice, chicken, beef, pork, and fish. Breakfast is the usual fare of eggs, cereal, toast and fresh fruits. If you have any dietary restrictions or requests, please let our Dive and Cruise agent know, so we will put a note for you.
On the upper deck is also the sun deck, it is partially covered and has sunning open ocean views, with a jacuzzi with ample sun bathing charis, and a bar.
Humboldt Explorer has a large dive deck includes a bathroom, large camera table with charging station, individual storage areas, rinse bins for cameras and another for gear. Diving operations are conducted from two large pangas (tenders), easily boarded from the dive deck.
Diving operations are conducted from two large pangas (tenders), easily boarded from the dive deck.
Humboldt Explorer has 8 comforatble guest cabins, it can comfortably accommodate up to 16 passengers.
All cabins have ensuite bathroom, flat screen television, dresser, closet, reading lamps, smoke alarm and alarm system, electricity outlets.
2 Deluxe Cabins (#1 - #2) :
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with one queen size double bed, upon request, it can be converted to two single beds side by side, with seaview windows.
2 Deluxe Cabins (#3 - #4) :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, portholes. This cabin's bed is fixed as twin beds.
4 Deluxe Cabins (#5 - #8) :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, it can be converted to a queen bed for couples if needed, portholes.
3 dives per day + alternating additional sunset/night dives.
Usually 8D/7N diving trip will offer 18 - 20 dives in total.
1 Check dive will be provided on the embarkation day.
Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
No dive will be provided on the day of disembarkation.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
Divers must have AOW level with at least 100 logged dives.
- Nitrox：Available with an additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Limited available with an additional cost
- Technical Dive Available:Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) or credit cards.
- Crew Number：9, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Camera station, Jacuzzi|
|Languages spoken||English, Spanish|