Horizon III is a friendly professional liveaboard with high standard facilities & services, it offering various dive and surf liveaboard trips in the Maldives, it can accommodate 22 - 24 guests.
Horizon III is a 35 meters long, 9 meters wide fiber glass twin engine yacht, also called "Ocean Oasis". Built during 2007 - 2009. In March 2017, it started the first Maldives liveaboard diving trip, and since then, we received lots of positive feedbacks from our divers worldwide, this boat offers the best budget dive liveaboard trips in the Maldives.
Horizon III offers its light, airy, relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, and provide a high level of cleanliness and a home from home. The interior design is light and clean with wooden flooring throughout.
There is an indoor lounge which completed with dining area, LCD TV, DVD player, music system, and a library with lots of books and board games. And there is an additional camera storage area, where each guest can find him own shelf for personal items and charging points for torches and cameras etc.
There is a fully equipped bar can offers a variety of soft drinks, selected wines, sparkling wines, beers and liquors.
In addition, there are 4 different large outdoor sundecks for guests to spend time on thier own, guests can relax and refresh the mind on the lounge chairs with mattresses in the shaded area, or enjoy the sun bath.
There is an outdoor Jacuzzi, so guests can relax in the water while enjoy the most amazing view.
All diving is done from the dive dhoni boat, which provide comfort and function at the same time. All the equipment stay in the dive dhoni (compressors, tanks etc.) in order to keep the noise away from the main boat when filling the tanks.
Horizon III has 12 comfortable guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 22 - 24 guests on board:
All cabins equipped with ensuite-bathroom, individually controlled air conditioning, storage area, and other cabin facilities.
1 Master Deluxe Cabins :
Located on the upper deck, comes with a king size double bed, table and chair, bathroom with massage shower & bathtub, lot of large seaview windows.
2 Deluxe Cabins :
Located on the upper deck, each comes with a queen size double bed, table and chair, bathroom with massage shower, lot of large seaview windows.
1 Standard Cabin :
Located on the main deck, comes with 1 single bed and one smalle double bed in bunk style, seaview windows.
2 Standard Cabins: Located on the lower deck, each comes with a double bed, portholes.
6 Standard Twin Cabins: Located on the lower deck, each with two single beds side by side, portholes.
17 dives per week, include 1 night, depending on conditions.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional charge
- 15L Tanks：Limited available free of charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional charge
- Laundry Service：Available with additional charge
- Massage Service：Available with additional charge
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/EUR) only
- Crew Number：Unknow, include 3 - 4 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills