Hallelujah is a professional dive yatch running by the biggest dive operator in Thailand - BIG BLUE, it offer a regular 5D/4N liveaboard trips in the Similan Islnads, it can hosts a max. of 25 guests per trip.
Special offer (- 20 %)
Dive and Cruise Special Offer - Each diver get the special discount for this package!
Hallelujah is a professional dive liveaboard, originally built in 2002, formerly known as "Viking of the Orient", it has underwent a full refit in 2011, then renamed as "Hallelujah". It is a 35 meters long, 7.6 meters wide strong steel dive yatch, max. cruise speed at 12 knots.
On the upper deck, there is a comfortable air conditioned salon/dining area, with TV, DVD player, a stereo player, and an assortment of movies, CDs and books. Guests spend most of their time here to enjoy the multifunctional facilities.
Outside of the indoor salon, on the back of the upper deck area is an extra outdoor shaded relaxation/dining area with charis and sofa sittings, as well as rain/wind cover, some guests also can enjoy thier meals here with a great view of the sea.
The top level sundeck is partially shaded with lots of deck mattress, table, and charis. Guests can enjoy nice sunbathing and have a short nap anytime during the trip.
Hallelujah has a well equipped dive platform, located on the back of the main deck, with personal gear storage space, in-place fill station, camera storage shelves, fins storage area, wetsuit hanging area, large fresh water tanks.
The dive platform allows direct access to the sea without having to negotiate any stairs whilst wearing the dive equipment.
Hallelujah has 13 cozy cabins, with 3 different cabin types for choose, it can accommodates up to 25 guests :
All cabins have private bathroom, air conditioning, wardrobes, shelves, 220 volt electric plus.
1 VIP Single Cabin：
Located on the upper deck, with a large single bed, table & charis, and has a large window down one side of the room.
2 Deluxe Double Cabins：
Located on the main deck, with a queen size double bed, and large windows.
10 Standard Twin Cabins：
Located on the main deck, with two single beds in bunk style, and large windows.
If you require your own personal cabin, we offer it at a 85% surchage.
Private cabins are not available during Christmas and New Years.
3 to 4 dives per day, depending on conditions.
No dive provided on the day of arrival, 2 dives on the departure day.
All diving will provide expericed guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Available with additional cost
- Payment on board：By cash (THB) ONLY
- Crew Number：15, include 5 - 6 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Facilities||Massage or Spa|
|Languages spoken||English, French|