Halcón is a 21.5 meters long, 5.2 meters wide economical liveaboard with a traditional 70's style, it was built back in 1964 and has been refurbished a number of times. It's powered with two GM 450 hp diesel engines, cruises at 10 knots per hour. This is a ideal boat for these who looking for more economical liveaboard options here in the Gardens of the Queen.
On the main deck, there is a large salon, which is fully air-conditioned with comfortable couches making it the perfect place to relax with a cocktail before dinner.
The salon is equipped with a TV, DVD and a good sound system that allows people to either watch movies or for anglers to hook up their video cameras and have fun watching the exciting diving videos shot by their friends earlier that day.
The bow of the boat is very wide, excellent to take the sun after each dive.
On the upper deck, you can find the captain's bridge, with a nice balcony perfect to enjoy a panoramic view. Meals are usually served on the fly deck where there’s a nice breeze.
Dining on board combines the style of the best Continental Italian cuisine with delicious seafood and traditional Cuban favorites like rice and beans, black bean soup and fried bananas.
Beverages available on board are: Bottled mineral water, sparkling and tonic water, various soft drinks, juices, beers, rums, whisky and excellent wines (6 beverages/day included in the package).
Halcón has 6 guests cabin onboard, it can accommodate uo to 12 guests per trip :
All cabins have air-conditioners, comfortable beds, electricity plugs, as well as storage in drawers.
All cabins will share the three guest bathrooms onboard (means two cabin share one bathroom).
4 Twin Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with 2 single beds in bunk style, port window.
2 Double Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with 1 double bed, port window.
Usually 4 dives per day including night dive.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD/Euro/CUC)
- Crew Number：6, including 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Languages spoken||English, Spanish|